Mother’s Day Ideas?

Epicnemesis

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone. We just decided to go to Disneyland for Mother’s Day this year and I’m looking for something that is out of our Disneyland routine for this trip. We usually go 1-2 times a month so I want to do something that would set this apart from our regular trips. Unfortunately since we’ve decided on this so late in the game it’s hard to find reservations for restaurants we’d want to eat.

So two questions:

1. We haven’t really used the walk up queue yet, how effective would that be in getting a day of slot at Cafe Orleans/blue bayou? (Monte Cristos are my go to)
2. Any other unique things we could do to set things apart from the regular pattern?

When we went for Mother's day a few years ago there were CMs handing out carnations to all the moms as they arrived. It was really sweet :)

Maybe if you set up a dining alert you could get one of the reservations you want. Have a great trip!

Booked The Plaza Inn MD Brunch. Can't wait. Does anyone know if there is a time limit or can you just sit, eat, and enjoy the ambiance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter