MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please have a despicable Me name fill with the name Dylan

Name Fills

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dylan -Despicable Me

emily625 requests.....

"Hello. I love your designs!! I am trying to make some t-shirts for my kids for their surprise trip in October 2013. Could I get the Princess Name fill with the word Princess above the name and Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom?
Names:
Florence
Christine
Alexa

And also could you do a name fill in Monsters Inc. (The one that has just Mike in the name fill and has a blue, light green, dark green border) with Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom?
Name:
Zeke

Thank you so much for your time and designs!!"

lhegge request.....

"Design request for t-shirt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I love your designs and would really appreciate your time and help personalizing some designs for shirts for our upcoming trip, please

Fab5disign_bedard_zps034f31f7

I found this design in your photobucket and would like for it to say
"Heggelund-Marshall-Seaux Family Vacation" in the circle path and I'd like to keep the 2013 centered at the bottom. If we can make the 2013 with a mouse head "0" that would be great. The colors are perfect as is. Would it be possible instead of "dashes" between family names if we could use tiny black mouseheads? This disign will be going on the back of a shirt so I would like it to be large (as far as resolution for printing)
and if possible, from the same design if I could get only the fab 6 characters image to put on front left chest on shirt.

These are going to be fabulous and I'm so excited I found your designs! Thanks so so so much!! "

Thank you so much for your quick, amazing DISign and your patience. You are the BEST! My girls are going to be so excited when they see their gorgeous shirts! Thanks again, Patty

XMom requests.....

"Wow....I have never seen the Mickey and Minnie text writing. It is absolutely fabulous! When you have time can I get in Mickey text:
Daddy
Daddy Mouse
Roland
Xander
Xayne
Mouse 1
Mouse 2
and in Minnie text:
Mommy
Mommy Mouse
Charlene
Xoey
Mouse 3

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone. It is greatly appreciated. I just wish I was as talented!

Charlene"

You can find your name requests here.....didn't want to have to post them all.......:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...isney Disigns/Disney Text Names?sort=3&page=1

I Know that we are not to make duplicate requests but since I did not include all the needed information I am resending this one. I did send a reply but probably should have put everything together. Original Request #2966 with a response #2976.

Originally Posted by retiredtleach
I thinks these will be a great keepsake. I was wondering if you have one for Daisy Duck or did I miss it? Please, if you could personalize the following, I would be most appreciative.

Airlinetemplate

Depart KCI September 27, AirTran Flight #5842
Return October 2, Southwestern #1458

Tom - Grumpy
Darin - McQueen
Ryan - Woody
Zach - Buzz
Jami - Minnie airways
Sharon - would like Daisy if possible, if not Donald would be good.

Pressed Penny for mentos
Zach - Fab 6
Ryan - Buzz if it fits mentos if not Gangpp.pg

Stroller Request
Zach - Licenseplate Mater.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

Just need to know the flight details for the airline tickets

Mandy

sazzlyn requests.....

"invite request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I please request the following invitations for Catherine, Michael, & James

Chef Mickey on 9/24 at 7:45 pm
Mama Melrose's on 9/25 at 5:55 pm
Akershus on 9/26 at 12:05 pm
1900 Park Fare on 9/26 at 6:55 pm
Hoop-Dee-Doo on 9/27 at 8:30 pm
Tusker House on 9/28 at 12:35 pm
Hollywood & Vine on 9/29 at 12:45 pm
The Garden Grill on 9/30 at 5:30 pm
Cinderella's Royal Table on 10/1 at 7:05 pm

If it's too much work to make separate invites for each child, then please leave the name part off so I can just print it out 3 times. Also, if you want to leave the times off and just put the dates, that also works for me. I hope this isn't too large of a request. Thanks for you time and talent."

You can find your 27 invitations here........didn't want to have to post them all here.....you have your own folder in my photobucket......:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...Disney Disigns/sazzlyn requests?sort=4&page=1

I Know that we are not to make duplicate requests but since I did not include all the needed information I am resending this one. I did send a reply but probably should have put everything together. Original Request #2966 with a response #2976.

Originally Posted by retiredtleach
I thinks these will be a great keepsake. I was wondering if you have one for Daisy Duck or did I miss it? Please, if you could personalize the following, I would be most appreciative.

Airlinetemplate

Depart KCI September 27, AirTran Flight #5842
Return October 2, Southwestern #1458

Tom - Grumpy
Darin - McQueen
Ryan - Woody
Zach - Buzz
Jami - Minnie airways
Sharon - would like Daisy if possible, if not Donald would be good.

Pressed Penny for mentos
Zach - Fab 6
Ryan - Buzz if it fits mentos if not Gangpp.pg

Stroller Request
Zach - Licenseplate Mater.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

Just need to know the flight details for the airline tickets

Mandy

I think you may have put this on the wrong thread.....I looked back on my old thread and those were not the requests you stated on the post #s at the beginning of this request......:confused3

I think you may have put this on the wrong thread.....I looked back on my old thread and those were not the requests you stated on the post #s at the beginning of this request......:confused3

Yes, I had the wrong thread and thank you for clarifying that.

XMom requests.....

"Wow....I have never seen the Mickey and Minnie text writing. It is absolutely fabulous! When you have time can I get in Mickey text:
Daddy
Daddy Mouse
Roland
Xander
Xayne
Mouse 1
Mouse 2
and in Minnie text:
Mommy
Mommy Mouse
Charlene
Xoey
Mouse 3

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone. It is greatly appreciated. I just wish I was as talented!

Charlene"

You can find your name requests here.....didn't want to have to post them all.......:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...isney Disigns/Disney Text Names?sort=3&page=1

Thank you so much!! They are going to look great on our shirts. I really appreciate you taking your time to do this.

Thank you so much for the beautiful name fills. My kids will love these on their shirts. Thanks for your hard work. :goodvibes

I finally was able to open your sites and I found some wonderful family designs that would be great for our sets of t-shirts. If possible, would you please personalize the following designs? Will be leaving home for our Disney World Trip around Sept 15, 2013

Family Design_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png Gleason Family Vacation 2013
Fab 5 _rose_zpsa6f55975.png Gleason 2013
Fab 5 Circle-Melissa_zpsd9e38223.png
Names: Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Mama, Ryan, Zach
Making Magical Memories 2013
Names: Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Mama, Ryan, Zach

Thank you for your time and sharing of your talents! Now the Gleasons will have a personalized t-shirt for each day in the parks.

Hi Marne,

Would you mind making the following name fills? Thanks in advance!

Cars, with name 'Ethan', no other text please
Cindyfill, with 'Jasmine', no other text please

MorgansMama01 requests......

"Hi! You have some great designs! =) My first time making family shirts so glad I found this site!!

Can I get the disney font names
With Mickey: Mike, Michael
With Minnie: Ashley, Morgan, Makenna

Also the black 2013 black Mickey heads with Disney World, The Jandron Family & each one with a name: Mike, Michael, Morgan, Makenna,
Ashley

One of the Making Magic Memories Mickey heads with the same 5 names

And a Mickey pirate autograph book with the name Michael

Thank you soooooo much!!!! =) ""

Could I get the black 2013 Mickey head with Disney World, The Nagri Family & each one with the name: Joe, Katina, Dylan

emily625 request ....

Prince Charming and Snow White's Prince are the same....did you mean a different prince?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter