Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,

Love your work! Can I please have:

License-Fab6Ver3.jpg with name The Zippel Family and April 2015

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the licenses. They came out AWESOME. Going to print on premium paper and put in plastic cover so I can save for future trips as well. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

May I please make 2 requests...and thank you so much for your efforts and beautiful DISigns!

License-StarWarsLego1.jpg
Name: Scruggs Family
Month: May 2015

License-Minnie8.jpg
Name: Scruggs Family
Month: May 2015

I hope this is right....if so thanks a million!! =)
License-Fab6Ver3.jpg Giovanni
May 2015
Thank you and if I can figure out how to do this I may have another....thank you again.

Hello I've got the one I wanted most figured out....thanks again! =)

License-MMC1.jpb
Gio
May 2015
Thanks ☺

Last edited:
not taking orders for holiday DISigns for a few months yet but here is a new one for the collection:

Can I please request License-DL-60th1
June 2015
Kellar Family

Trip is 1st week in June so I need by mid-may. Thanks!

Thanks Marion...they turned out great! I wanted to make sure I downloaded it correctly though....we click on the image And get routed to photobucket and then click on the image and download.....? Thanks again ❤

as long as you download the full resolution image from Photobucket. just don't right-click and save

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter