March 2023 W.I.S.H.- Spring Into Health!

IT wasn't able to fix the issue so I had to redo my work. Very frustrating. Thankfully the most of what I did yesterday was more formatting stuff so I really didn't lose "work". I am thankful that this didn't take too long and we are back to where we were yesterday.

I am also thankful that it seems DD isn't so angry with me any longer. She has texted me today.

I am also thankful that it looks like this day might turn around some and not be so bad.

I am not very thankful at the moment. I had a rough night and morning. If IT can get my spreadsheet to synch all of my work from yesterday I will be very thankful. I put a lot of work into it and as of right now it looks like it is gone. I have so much work to do and this is not helping. I feel like I get 1 step forward and then 2 steps back with getting stuff done at work.

On top of this DD and kind of got into it and now she is not talking to me and I am really frustrated. She was fine all day yesterday and after we left the barn she shut down. She wouldn't tell what was wrong and didn't eat dinner. I asked a serious question and she got pissed and is still pissed this morning. I hate when she gets like this. I didn't do anything wrong but yet I feel like crap and cried most of the way to work. I hope things are different when I get home tonight. She does go to therapy tonight so I hope that will help.

Today so far just has been so crappy and I didn't really sleep and none of this is helping with trying to keep my stress down.
:hug:

I’m thankful that this week is almost over. Honestly I’m just not enjoying Dr. Seuss week like I usually do. I’m improving at a glacial pace. I got a bloody nose out of nowhere and kids are vomiting up and down the hallway. Ugh…

I canceled my pedicure for tomorrow after school. I’m going to want to just go straight home.

I am thankful for this vacation. - We had a great visit with my folks and are now at Universal (...resting in the room for a bit at the moment because we did the water park this morning and are wiped out 😆). We got to ride Velocicoaster last night, and it was awesome!!

D5B87ABF-B6AF-49BE-B1F1-C9D0246DBA96.jpeg
Happy happy Friday!!!! What does everyone have planned this weekend?

I am waiting for my youngest niece to arrive for us to spend the day together , she’s is going to be ONE next weekend I can’t believe it!!

DD and a friend are going to a highschool play tonight after they work this afternoon and tomorrow after DD works we are going to another highschool play with my sister in law and oldest niece and nephew-excited for that!

I thought it was to be cold and rainy today but it’s gorgeous and sunny so I will take it!!

Happy Friday everyone 🎉❤️🙌🏼

Tomorrow I get to babysit the twins. I can't wait. it has been way too long since I have seen them. Then on Sunday we are celebrating DH's grandmothers birthday. So we have some stuff but not over the top busy. Though I might be exhausted after watching the twins. They are mobile now.

I love the new mattress, it is going to give me everything I hoped it would. I did set it up in the current bedroom I'm sleeping in, but I think I am going to flip bedrooms this weekend.

I loved Pilates as well. I haven't done bar work before and really liked it, and my body did too. It is going to compliment the yoga really well.

Also had a really good counseling session yesterday. She thinks what I'm dealing with right now might be adrenal fatigue from the big push to get moved so quickly, which makes a lot of sense. I have my appt with the naturopath next week, so I'll talk to her about it.

Really looking forward to a 'normal' weekend, after having to stay home last weekend... first up is dropping off boxes at the recycle place, followed by dropping a bag off at Goodwill (I'm determined to not let things pile up again) then breakfast at my favorite place. At some point I'll also get in a good long walk.

Hi, joining this thread. I'm LadybugsMum from North Carolina and solo mom to twins. I got my Schwinn IC4 set up on Monday and my goal this month is to do a minimum of 2 rides a week with 4 rides a week as the stretch goal. I need to get my stamina up for my May trip to Disney and just work on my overall fitness.

Morning Everyone!! @LadybugsMum so glad your here!!!

I got Rapunzel too!! I had Rapunzel and Snow White on yesterday in the playroom for my niece (well really for me) love those movies!

The rain we were expecting arrived late yesterday afternoon and it has passed now.

Also-A few weeks ago I called Ashley furniture to see if I could buy one replacement cushion for my sofa, because our dogs ate one of the cushions 😳 and they said-we we send you all new ones-FOR FREE. Ladies this sofa is at least 5 years old and it’s a sectional, and they shipped me 6 huge cushions for a 5 year old sofa at no cost! They arrived yesterday and they are so nice!!! I cannot recommend Ashley furniture enough they are amazing!!

Hoping for a dry afternoon of walking small dogs at the SPCA.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi, joining this thread. I'm LadybugsMum from North Carolina and solo mom to twins. I got my Schwinn IC4 set up on Monday and my goal this month is to do a minimum of 2 rides a week with 4 rides a week as the stretch goal. I need to get my stamina up for my May trip to Disney and just work on my overall fitness.
Welcome! This is a great group and hopefully we can help support you with your health goals.

Hmmm... maybe I answered some questions incorrectly, because we all know I'm all about sugar and don't cook.

1677955751850.png

All my morning errands are done, including getting my passport photo. I'll be heading back out in a bit to go see the new Emily Bronte film...the movie theater has it playing upstairs in the fancy Starlight Room, which seems perfect for this film. And watching a film seems perfect for a cold stormy Saturday afternoon.

348s.jpg

I got Cinderella not sure on that one!
Today has been pretty dreary so we're laying low today. DH and I went out last night while the kids spent the evening with my inlaws.
In a little bit it's time to start planting for tge garden! Going to plant my first batch of lettuce and tomatoes when DH gets home from an errand. So weird to be planting considering it snowed last night.
Signed the boys up for track which will start in April. Practices overlap with scouts so we'll probably be alternating. Good way for them to learn prioritizing and stuff.
DD is super close to being potty trained SO CLOSE. As soon as she gets comfortable going in non-household bathrooms going to sign her up for a trial ballet class.
Did well with my soup/salad goal this week. Had salad 3 times for lunch and I bought a couple cans of soup. I need a new hours to make some freezer friendly soup but until then canned will have to do.

Thankful that the door the contractors removed and replaced with plywood is back in place with a frame that is not rotting away! Plywood is not a good insulator. Brrr that room was cold!

Had a long day yesterday because we had an event after school and then immediately after that DH and I headed to Costco so we could get there and shop before they closed!

Ten days until the wedding! I logged all my food this week and did fine. I was happy with the number on the scale this morning! DS2 was by and we finally asked who was coming to this destination wedding besides family. We were happy to hear a bunch happy his friends will be there!

Tomorrow will be virtual church in the morning and then babysitting in the afternoon/evening. I should probably make a crockpot meal so it'll be done when we get home!

CBE6126E-6CDB-4D7B-A0D1-32F11B683264.jpeg

I see a lot of Instagram people I follow do the “Sunday Reset” and I have been trying to get on board with that so in addition to getting some self care in today I am going to try and check some things off this list too!

I hope everyone has a productive and relaxing Sunday!!!

One of the changes I've made while learning how to work with my ADHD, is to not save chores till the weekend because inevitably the list would become overwhelming and nothing would get done. It is better for me to break them down in to smaller chunks and do a little bit every day. In particular I strip/launder/remake the bed on Thursday, that way it is nice and fresh Friday and Saturday nights, the nights I can usually sleep at will without a designated early wake up time.

That being said, what am I doing this morning? Chores. But this house is still new enough to me that they are more pleasurable than not. I'm also still working on the big reset, moving things around and setting up the second bedroom as my sleeping room.

And as predicted we're not having rain today, so I will get out for a walk a bit later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter