Magic Band + & Kids

FreeCA

Mouseketeer
I didn't find an existing post but if there is one please guide me.

I understand that for Disneyland Magic Bands & the Disneyland App work different than MDE.

I understand to link with friends/family (in my case my kids) I add their tickets to my account in the Disneyland App.

But how do I link their magic band + to their tickets?

With MDE I could do it through my account. I don't have a Disneyland account for each of my kids,

Guidance?

I didn't find an existing post but if there is one please guide me.

I understand that for Disneyland Magic Bands & the Disneyland App work different than MDE.

I understand to link with friends/family (in my case my kids) I add their tickets to my account in the Disneyland App.

But how do I link their magic band + to their tickets?

With MDE I could do it through my account. I don't have a Disneyland account for each of my kids,

Guidance?
It’s the same process via the Disneyland app. When you add their tickets to your account you can attach MBs to each ticket (your account is fine. you don’t need separate accounts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter