Looking for starters

AwfullyBigAdventures

Mouseketeer
I am going to to WDW in a few months with my three kids for the very first time. I would love to get them so starter kits for pin trading. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've read enough of these forums to know I probably shouldn't get those large, inexpensive lots on ebay. So where SHOULD I love for starter kits?

Hello! There are a few options that you could do:

1. Go to DisneyStore.com and get some of the starter sets. Here is a great one that I think will work well - http://www.disneystore.com/pin-sets-pins-pins-art-collectibles-disney-character-cupcake-pin-set-7-pc/mp/1285607/1000286/ or http://www.disneystore.com/pin-sets-pins-pins-art-collectibles-mickey-mouse-and-friends-pin-trading-starter-set/mp/1254531/1000286/

2. As here if anyone is willing to trade some pins for other Disney or non-Disney items you are looking to trade. For example - I just traded 5 pins for a purse on here.

3. When you get to Disney every resort/park or show will have starter sets available. Or you could get some "hidden mickey" pins which tend to come in packs of two and are more affordable.

4. Check out your local disney store/outlet or call them. 90% they do NOT have pins - however, there has been discussion on this forum that some have them.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Great tips, thank you. :)

When you traded the pins for the purse, where did you post that?

I am now the proud owner of two pins. I found them yesterday at a yard sale of all things. I looked them up on line and them seem to be real. I have a Winnie the Pooh and a Star Tours (one of my oldests favorite rides from when we went to Disneyland four years ago. Yay!) I almost bought a lot on ebay, but backed out because they were shipping from China and that made me nervous for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter