LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Thank you so much!!! Could I ask you to make one change? The Kona letter was for dinner but the letter says breakfast.
My kids are going to be so excited to see all your great designs when we get to Disney!!
Thank you very much!!!

LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2053%20Kona (Kona) Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad Dinner, September 26 @ 6:35
All fixed :)

Love your designs! Could I please request the following cruise porthole mickey heads
no year at the bottom if that is ok & we'll be on the Fantasy

LadyBCruisePortholeEar15_zps10264f9f.jpg
Jamie

LadyBCruisePortholeEar24_zps4f44796c.jpg
Barbara

LadyBCruisePortholeEar28.jpg
Kelsey

LadyBCruisePortholeEar6_zpsd7fab71d.jpg
Ashley

LadyBCruisePortholeEar12_zps94e8f0b1.jpg
Cathy

LadyBCruisePortholeEar27.jpg
Cory

thanks so much
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/Jamie25UGA
password is Jamie25UGA

Hello,

So happy I found your post! This may be a stretch but we set sail on our 1st cruise this week and if possible would like to request:

1. MH37
-left ear: Bahamas July 22 - 25, 2016
-font: same as template

2. MH66
-font: same font as MH37 template

3. MH121
-text: Our 1st Cruise

Need by: this Wednesday, July 20th if possible

Have a great day & week!

im sorry i posted in wrong forum. I wanted a cruise design. I didnt know how to erase the post. So sorry

Last edited:

Hello Lady B,

I am planning my daughter's high school graduation trip for May 2017. I came across one of your graduation designs and I fell in love with it. May I please request the following:

1. LadyBMHGrad7
Left ear - Class of 2017
Right ear - Katherine
Font- same as template

2. LadyBMHGrad7
Left ear- Katherine's 2017
Right ear- Grad Trip
Font- same as template

3. LadyBMHGrad7
Left ear- Class of 2017
Right ear- RHS
Font- same as template

Thank you in advance for your time and effort!!!

Gina

Hello,

So happy I found your post! This may be a stretch but we set sail on our 1st cruise this week and if possible would like to request:

1. MH37

2. MH66
-font: same font as MH37 template

3. MH121
-text: Our 1st Cruise

Need by: this Wednesday, July 20th if possible

Have a great day & week!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/Trip2Disney
password is Trip2Disney

Lady B, another request with no rush. Could you please make two of the Minnie head tsum tsum (file name: LadyBMHTsumTsum3) from the Mickey Heads Tsum Tsum folder? One for Mimi and another one for Clari. Thank you so much in advance! I've never done personalized tshirts and my girls are going to flip when they see these!! :)

Hi,

May I please request another name fill? This time for 'Eric' with the Paw Patrol gang. Thanks in advance for your time!

You are an awesome designer! I'm so new to this though...hope I do this correctly.
Three families visiting in November. Two families are newbies to Disney. Looking for matching shirts with all the names on it. Love the Mickey Word heads! Not sure how to incorporate but if possible 'the only thing better than Disney...is Disney with friends!'
Erik, Cammi, Genevieve, Simon, Will, Jasmine, Jacob, Sara, Bryon, Kim, Jackson, and Ella
Thanks in advance! So excited!

You are an awesome designer! I'm so new to this though...hope I do this correctly.
Three families visiting in November. Two families are newbies to Disney. Looking for matching shirts with all the names on it. Love the Mickey Word heads! Not sure how to incorporate but if possible 'the only thing better than Disney...is Disney with friends!'
Erik, Cammi, Genevieve, Simon, Will, Jasmine, Jacob, Sara, Bryon, Kim, Jackson, and Ella
Thanks in advance! So excited!
Hi, I am happy to do this but you have requested similar design from Carebare. She is on break at the moment so please go back to that post you made and click on edit your post and type something like requested on another thread.
Thanks! :)

Hi, I am happy to do this but you have requested similar design from Carebare. She is on break at the moment so please go back to that post you made and click on edit your post and type something like requested on another thread.
Thanks! :)

Done! Thank you so much for your help. I'm still trying to figure this all out. Lol. *first day jitters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter