Just a montage of various resort photos (a lot)

18 days till WDW!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Now, I really can't wait!:jumping1:

Thanks for the beautiful pictures and your hard work.:hug:

Thought I could give my fellow Illinoian a hug!

Kimbra :wave2:

But it's those wonderful,magical tears of joy. Beautiful pictures that take my breath and give me so much to look forward to. Thank you for taking the time to do this and share this with us!

Originally posted by bstnsportsfan
...Just a question, in this picture, is the boat with the red bimini top considered a canopy boat?

DSCN3880_edited.jpg
No, I think it is one of the Safety Patrol boats. A canopy boat is a bit larger than that, not really a speed boat.
Originally posted by suzywindy
...I almost thought about using that as my screensaver....
If you or anyone wants a picture for a screensaver, background or printing, pm or email me for a better version, these are reduced in size and compressed for better loading and deteriorate the quality for those other things.

Originally posted by Kimbra
18 days till WDW!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Now, I really can't wait!:jumping1: ......Thought I could give my fellow Illinoian a hug! Kimbra :wave2:
Kimbra, you have time before your trip to make it to the Gino's meet by us. Go to the link in my signatire, hope to see you guys.

Originally posted by HaleyB
...What kind of camera do you use? Also, this is OT, but I was reading your original trip reports awhile back (I can't remember how I found them) and I only read the first four installments... I want to finish them!!! And any others you might have written since then.

Haley.
Hi Haley. The camera I am using is a digital, Nikon 995. Believe me, most digital cameras will take excellent quality pictures. As for my trip reports, you probably found them in my 'spinner clipart' to the lower left. And no, I never have gone any further than those four, people are still on the runway in Milwaukee. I swear some day I will finish them. :o

Originally posted by mickey'sbud
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful pictures!!!!
Couldn't get the music.
Do you have any idea why or what I can do to get it?
If I can't get the music, can you tell me what the tune was?:listen: :cool1:
Here is a link to download to your computer. It is just a midi file of a series of Disney themes, no real title. Just right click and save, then play.

Originally posted by sr6888
Wow! This will be our first trip and I have never seen anything that shows how it will look in any of our disney literature as well as your pictures. Thankss!:)
Trust me, sr6888, it looks much better than these, and a lot more fun too. :teeth: Enjoy your first ever, make memories for a lifetime. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Thanks so much for giving my heart a huge smile. These pictures are absolutely wonderful Dan. Thank you for sharing them.

Wow - that was awesome! I put the "See Ya Real Soon" on my desktop so when DS gets on to play today, he will have a special message from Mickey!

Hi, Dan!
Those pictures are absolutely stunning! I've looked through them several times already. Our trip at the end of August can't come quickly enough so I can see everything in person again.:hyper:

I'm going back to look at them for the third time!! My trip to WDW and the Swan can't come soon enough!!
Thanks again for the memories(sniff, sniff)

Thanks Dan! Your wonderful pictures bring back so many memories, I can just imagine myself there! :)

WOW!!!! Those are some great pictures. You have some that I haven't seen before. The music was a nice touch too. Thanks for sharing. :)

SUPER JOB, Dan!!::yes:: :wave:

I just love your pictures, they are truly breathtaking. Thanks for sharing these!:sunny:

Thank you thank you... you definately make me smile today. :)

Dan,

You're killin' me here, buddy. How am I supposed to make it through 65 more days after seeing that?! :rolleyes:

Absolutely breathtaking - I had chills looking at those beautiful photos. Thank you so much for sharing them. Okay, I'm going to go back through them again...and probably again! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter