I'll Call Steve: A Wilderprincess PTR! (Aug 2015) *COMPLETED*

Simba is adorable and Mini-Ari is so cute!!
For a brief moment I considered taking a trip mascot along with us, but we barely remembered to bring our water bottles with us, so there's no way we'd remember to bring a fuzzy friend or a vinylmation along to the parks. Great idea taking her along in a ziploc bag!!

I hope your mom is able to find many moments of joy during your vacation. I hope Friday goes smoothly. Hugs all around!!

Have fun and SAFE TRAVELS!!

Kaitlyn, I love all of your travel companions! SO cute! I look forward to seeing your pictures with Mini-Ari in them.

I am very excited to hear all about your trip. I wish you and your family the best time, even more with everything you all have been going through lately. Enjoy everything, and I wish you all lots of happiness and magic! princess:

I hope I remember to take photos with Mini-Ari! She's going to be quite small and I have a bad track record with remembering things like her...

I AM ALSO VERY EXCITED! Thank you for the well wishes... you are so sweet!!!

Simba is adorable and Mini-Ari is so cute!!
For a brief moment I considered taking a trip mascot along with us, but we barely remembered to bring our water bottles with us, so there's no way we'd remember to bring a fuzzy friend or a vinylmation along to the parks. Great idea taking her along in a ziploc bag!!

I hope your mom is able to find many moments of joy during your vacation. I hope Friday goes smoothly. Hugs all around!!

Have fun and SAFE TRAVELS!!

I loooove both of them!!! They are so cuddly!

Oh, I'm going to forget Mini-Ari SO HARD. Many times. You'll have maybe one photo of her in the TR, I promise you :rotfl:

I hope she is too. She deserves this vacation more than anyone. Thank you for the well wishes again :hug:

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. :(

Hoping this trip is therapeutic and you all have some moments to stop and smell the roses. :) Be safe on the drive down!

pixiedust:

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, Kaitlyn. :hug: My condolences and to hoping you'll have a super magical trip in honor of her memory.

Love all your travel companions! Mini-Ariel is PRESH. I cannot wait to see where she shows up along your trip. Hope it goes better than me with Pluto lol

It looks you've really ironed out your plans. I'm sorry you won't really be able to see all princesses in one day, but I'm glad you'll be able to "conquer" them all in MK. And I do agree that Pocahontas and Mulan count as princesses, more Mulan because she was actually inducted into the official Disney princess line-up, but Pocahontas still is a great figure for what all the Disney princesses stand for so she is counted.

If this is your last update, have a magical trip and I look forward to reading all about it when you get back! :thumbsup2 :mickeyjum

I love your travel companions, especially that Mini-Ari. She is so cute. I'll have to look for something like that on our trip for my youngest dd who is absolutely Ariel obsessed.

Good luck on your travels. I hope the traffic and weather co-operate and you are able to make good time.

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. :(

Hoping this trip is therapeutic and you all have some moments to stop and smell the roses. :) Be safe on the drive down!

pixiedust:

Thank you for both the condolences and well wishes. I truly appreciate your words and I hope your day is fabulous :goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, Kaitlyn. :hug: My condolences and to hoping you'll have a super magical trip in honor of her memory.

Love all your travel companions! Mini-Ariel is PRESH. I cannot wait to see where she shows up along your trip. Hope it goes better than me with Pluto lol

It looks you've really ironed out your plans. I'm sorry you won't really be able to see all princesses in one day, but I'm glad you'll be able to "conquer" them all in MK. And I do agree that Pocahontas and Mulan count as princesses, more Mulan because she was actually inducted into the official Disney princess line-up, but Pocahontas still is a great figure for what all the Disney princesses stand for so she is counted.

If this is your last update, have a magical trip and I look forward to reading all about it when you get back! :thumbsup2 :mickeyjum

Thank you for the condolences :hug: it was her time. Now that the initial shock of it is over, we are starting to find our peace. She loved us so much and we know she would want us to have a great time in WDW, since Florida was her absolute favorite place.

MINI-ARI HAS BEEN JUST SITTING IN MY LITTLE MERMAID SHRINE SINCE LIKE NOVEMBER I can't wait for her to see WDW. She's going to have a blast :rotfl:
Nah, don't be sorry. I would have been hot, tired, stressed out and upset if I had gone with my original plans. I'll just have a calm, cool, pricessrific day at MK instead of running all around the world :cool1:

And yes, Poca and Mulan or most definitely the Disney princesses. And I can't wait for the Mulan live action film as long as the music is still in it.

I'm squeezing in a new update right now ;) sorry for the fake out!

I love your travel companions, especially that Mini-Ari. She is so cute. I'll have to look for something like that on our trip for my youngest dd who is absolutely Ariel obsessed.

Good luck on your travels. I hope the traffic and weather co-operate and you are able to make good time.

Mini-Ari can be bought at Hallmark! She is only $6 or $7 I think. It might be fun for your DD to bring her along on her adventures, too!

Thank you for the travel wishes. I hope they cooperate, too... we'll be passing by Washington DC around rush hour :scared:

Kaitlyn, have the best time on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy it!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so, so, so, much!

Have an amazing time!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Thank you!!!!

Hope you're having the best time ever, Kaitlyn! #awaitinganxiouslyforyourTR :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Thank you!!! #AwaitAnxiouslyNOMORE

THIS PTR IS COMPLETED, AND MY TR IS UP!

Naveen Ain't Playin: My Glitteriest, Princessiest TR Ever!

ENJOY :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter