I hope we love it! I am sure we will! Uh no - we don't! Mickeystoontown's 16 day trip! Updated 9/5!

Glad to see you back! Great Everest Pics.

PS I Love the Hiney Hiders thing too, So funny :rotfl:

I've been working on my laptop and the margins are all messed up. So, instead of trying to make it look petty and centered, I'll just stick with right justification.

My kids like me, they really like me!
Well, one of 'em liks me, really likes me. LOL I wanted to go down the gorilla trail but o one else did. I was ready to go alone but Lacey said she wanted to go too. I don't think she really did but she was sweet enough to induldge her mama.
IMG_4597.JPEG

IMG_4598.JPEG

You can see from the picture below that I was behind some of the other guests (see her phone in the pic). The way this area is suppose to work is guests come into the viewing area, stand for a few minutes, take some pictures, move along the window area, and then leave. Some tend to linger for long periods of time which blocks the viewing area.

IMG_4599.JPEG

IMG_4600.JPEG

IMG_4601.JPEG
IMG_4602.JPEG

Pictures taken, we moved on down the trail where we saw these big guys!

IMG_4603.JPEG

IMG_4604.JPEG

Look at my sweet girl taking a selfie with her Mama! Lawd have mercy! I look like I weight a gillion pounds. It was cool that day and I had on a tshirt and a big sweatshirt that I had found on sale at Belk. I knew that it was too big when I bought it but I wanted it to be large enough to go over other shirts. It accomplished that goal but it makes me look huge. Oh well, I already got my man so it doesn't matter, I guess. :)

IMG_4604-1.JPEG

IMG_4605.JPEG

Continued in next post

My kids like me, they really like me! continued
The rest of the family were waiting for us near the entrance of Pandora.

IMG_4607.JPEG

We all wanted to see it at night. John and I had experienced it but the others had not. I could hardly wait for the sun to go down so the bioluminescent flowers, plants and walkways begin to glow.
IMG_4609.JPEG
IMG_4610.JPEG

IMG_4611.JPEG

IMG_4612.JPEG

IMG_4613.JPEG

IMG_4615.JPEG

IMG_4616.JPEG

IMG_4617.JPEG

Continued in next post

Attachments

• IMG_4614.JPEG
    IMG_4614.JPEG
    74.4 KB · Views: 2
I always liked Camp Minnie Mickey and we made many memories there. While we were sad to see it go, we love Pandora just as much, just in a different way. It's beautiful!
IMG_4617.JPEG

IMG_4618.JPEG

IMG_4619.JPEG

IMG_4620.JPEG

IMG_4621.JPEG

Disney does an excellent job at almost everything they do. I do have a suggestion for them though. The "test" vehicles for the attractions are out for all the public to see which, for someone who is pooh sized, can be quite embarrassing. In my humble opinion, the test vehicle should be placed somewhere so that a pooh sized person can try it out without everyone standing there watching. My son-in-law is a large man and he had to sit on the test vehicle right out in the open. The cast member had to instruct him on what to do and also had to give him the news that he was too large. Although Jesse wasn't embarrassed, I can see how othes could be. Disney, please put those test vehicles in an out of the way location.

**Up next: Flying High and Hangin' On!

I always liked Camp Minnie Mickey and we made many memories there. While we were sad to see it go, we love Pandora just as much, just in a different way. It's beautiful!
View attachment 791554

View attachment 791555

View attachment 791556

View attachment 791557

View attachment 791558

Disney does an excellent job at almost everything they do. I do have a suggestion for them though. The "test" vehicles for the attractions are out for all the public to see which, for someone who is pooh sized, can be quite embarrassing. In my humble opinion, the test vehicle should be placed somewhere so that a pooh sized person can try it out without everyone standing there watching. My son-in-law is a large man and he had to sit on the test vehicle right out in the open. The cast member had to instruct him on what to do and also had to give him the news that he was too large. Although Jesse wasn't embarrassed, I can see how othes could be. Disney, please put those test vehicles in an out of the way location.

**Up next: Flying High and Hangin' On!
I've been working on my laptop and the margins are all messed up. So, instead of trying to make it look petty and centered, I'll just stick with right justification.

My kids like me, they really like me!
Well, one of 'em liks me, really likes me. LOL I wanted to go down the gorilla trail but o one else did. I was ready to go alone but Lacey said she wanted to go too. I don't think she really did but she was sweet enough to induldge her mama.
View attachment 791529

View attachment 791530

You can see from the picture below that I was behind some of the other guests (see her phone in the pic). The way this area is suppose to work is guests come into the viewing area, stand for a few minutes, take some pictures, move along the window area, and then leave. Some tend to linger for long periods of time which blocks the viewing area.

View attachment 791531

View attachment 791532

View attachment 791533
View attachment 791534

Pictures taken, we moved on down the trail where we saw these big guys!

View attachment 791535

View attachment 791536

Look at my sweet girl taking a selfie with her Mama! Lawd have mercy! I look like I weight a gillion pounds. It was cool that day and I had on a tshirt and a big sweatshirt that I had found on sale at Belk. I knew that it was too big when I bought it but I wanted it to be large enough to go over other shirts. It accomplished that goal but it makes me look huge. Oh well, I already got my man so it doesn't matter, I guess. :)

View attachment 791537

View attachment 791538

Continued in next post
Such a nice pic of you and your daughter!

I'm still here and glad to see your pics. I confess that I may be one who lingers too long at the gorillas. In fact, I'd love to just pull up a chair and stay an hour or two.

Well I missed a lot on here! Obviously I'm loving everything about this. But your answer to why they have Miss Piggy ears at Animal Kingdom is BECAUSE SHE'S A PIG! Duh!:rotfl2:

I can't believe how unsanitary the food court was at CSR. I think we'll stick with CBR and POR.

I can't believe you leave again so soon!

I'm still here and glad to see your pics. I confess that I may be one who lingers too long at the gorillas. In fact, I'd love to just pull up a chair and stay an hour or two.

Oh I could pull up a chair and watch for hours too but I try to make myself move on so others can come behind me and view.
Planning on staying CSR from 11-23 {Thanksgiving } to 11-29. Wondering if someone could check on Facebook if their are any conventions or school groups there at that time. The standard rooms are sold out so getting worried.

Thanks

Well I missed a lot on here! Obviously I'm loving everything about this. But your answer to why they have Miss Piggy ears at Animal Kingdom is BECAUSE SHE'S A PIG! Duh!:rotfl2:

I can't believe how unsanitary the food court was at CSR. I think we'll stick with CBR and POR.

I can't believe you leave again so soon!
Well of course that's why! I don't know why I didn't think about that before.

I was in total shock by the food court. I couldn't believe that they were operating like that!

Just found your report on friday past so I had the whole lot to read. Loving it!
Hope your Mama is doing good. That must have been scary for you both.
CR looks beautiful but both the bus driver and food court set up are totally out of order!
Great photos of your trip. Amazing safaris. Glad your son-in-law recovered fairly quickly so he could enjoy himself and yes those test seats need to be out of the way so people aren’t embarrassed.
You are lucky to have such a gorgeous family that enjoy spending time together. The quote below made me laugh because this is exactly my husband and I when it comes to our adult kids and son-in-law 😂
John and I knew that we would end up buying most the meals....we just can't break the habit. Once a Mom and Dad, always a Mom and Dad. LOL

I first read your trip report that was Jesse’s first visit with you guys. Can’t wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter