How old is too old to dress up for characters?

My wife and I on our last cruise and we are looking forward to dressing up for many more to come.

Never Land will always be
The home of youth and joy
And liberty
I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
Not me!
Not me!
Not me!
Not me!
No sir!
Not me!

Peterpan - I Won't Grow Up Lyrics

Disney Dream Pirate outfit.jpeg

Where did you find this website??? It looks awesome! I have half of the outfits in my closet already. This is why I love this site.

I can't remember how I first came across it... probably on Pinterest. I know, I love it, too! I haven't done it for myself yet, but I'm planning to. We actually started putting outfits together for my DD already. It totally appeals to my sense of DIY (cause I make myself start in my own closest, first, then consider thrift stores, next). And I love the idea that others who are "in" on the concept may notice and appreciate it- kind of like a secret club, LOL.

I can't remember how I first came across it... probably on Pinterest. I know, I love it, too! I haven't done it for myself yet, but I'm planning to. We actually started putting outfits together for my DD already. It totally appeals to my sense of DIY (cause I make myself start in my own closest, first, then consider thrift stores, next). And I love the idea that others who are "in" on the concept may notice and appreciate it- kind of like a secret club, LOL.

To me it's one of those things that outside of Disney people won't get it but at Disney If I'm wearing black, purple, & horns it's definitely Malifecent.

I'm with gumby and the others, that pic of your 78 y.o. MIL is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love the entire essence of the photo. First that you MIL is young and fun enough to dress up and that a place like Disney not only offers the opportunity, but encourages many of us that have become a bit stodgy at times to just be a kid again. Wonderful! pixiedust:

Never too old...here is my 78 year old MIL on the WBPC.
IMG_2426_zpstpfikg8b.jpg

IMG_2426_zpstpfikg8b.jpg
This is probably one of my favorite pictures I've seen on the DIS boards. I absolutely love this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter