How busy does mini golf get?

Dulcee

Mouseketeer
In our many, many trips to WDW we've never played mini golf but intend to use our package vouchers this time to do so on our non-park day. Do we need to make reservations or can we just show up? This will be on a Sunday in June, early afternoon.

In our many, many trips to WDW we've never played mini golf but intend to use our package vouchers this time to do so on our non-park day. Do we need to make reservations or can we just show up? This will be on a Sunday in June, early afternoon.
You just show up, no reservations.

I've never made reservations and it's been a walk on, and then when we finish there's a hoard of people and a 45 minute wait....

I tried to make a reservation once and couldn't get live person. We just went to play and waited about 20 minutes.

If you have a time in mind, I would make a reservation. I usually go with a reservation and hear them quoting 1 hour waits to guests who simply show up. The only time I haven't had to wait was an early evening in January, past the 4 pm cut-off time for package vouchers. In June, I would seriously consider going as soon as they open. Early afternoon will be very, very hot and there is barely any shade on any of the courses.

Depends entirely on when you go. We went to the one by Blizzard beach two days in a row during the week after Christmas and heard the waits were 60-90 min for walk-ups. This was around 10am and 11am or so if I remember right.

If you stay onsite at a Disney property, will there be buses that go directly to the Miniature Golf? Or would it be one of those things to take a bus to Disney Springs and then transfer from that location to the Miniature Golf location?

If you stay onsite at a Disney property, will there be buses that go directly to the Miniature Golf? Or would it be one of those things to take a bus to Disney Springs and then transfer from that location to the Miniature Golf location?
Winter/Summerland is located at Blizzard Beach. With that water park closed, I’m not sure how bussing is working. I believe it’s from Disney Springs.

Fantasia is near Swan Reserve. In the past we have taken a bus or boat to Swan (prior to Swan Reserve opening) but Disney buses no longer go to that resort so you would either need to take a Friendship boat to Swan/Dolphin or a Disney bus to Yacht club.

Easiest by far is Uber/lyft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter