He's with the Band! a DL Performing Arts TR- 7/13/15 A little Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum!

I love your mug! I'm a big coffee drinker, but I tend to stick to smaller cups so it stays hot. And even then, I feel like I'm microwaving at least once before I've finished it!
Nice powder room, I love seeing how people decorate that space. Looking forward to seeing the rest (I probably should get over to read your other TR!). We've got a Disneyland Tomorrowland framed print hanging in ours.

Other than the bad pool service, what a fabulous last day!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this trip with us.

I love that your parents went and you got to enjoy time with them. Special quality time is the best :)

I hate to say this, and I could go back and check but I'm being lazy, but I completely forgot. How did your mom get hurt? Did she have to go to the doctor after getting home?

Love the Disney touches in your powder room.

Yay for wrapping up another trip report! I need to go back to Trader Sam's. Not happening this month, maybe next month. Can't wait to see the bathroom after all the other stuff you picked up.

I like how it looks, I need to take some updated pictures. It's just a little powder room but it was SO boring before and now at least it has a little personality

Don't worry... I can barely keep up with anything as it is right now.

Story of my life!

Looks fantastic! I wish I could have tried one!

I wish you could have too!

Is this when you threw the "told you so" at him?

Of course!

I love the CM in the background trying to get your dad to pose for your picture.

There was a whole series, I didn't even realize the CM was doing that until I did this update and looked more closely at the pictures.

I like how it looks so far. I look forward to seeing more of your decorations.

thanks!

Glad you came back to finish this up! I'm hoping to get into Trader Sam's next month. That Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum looked like my kind of drink!

It is delicious, a bit heavy on the ice but the favor is fabulous. I'd like it better just on the rocks I think than the giant pile of crushed ice.
Great update girl! Did someone say rum? :lmao:

RUM!

I love your mug! I'm a big coffee drinker, but I tend to stick to smaller cups so it stays hot. And even then, I feel like I'm microwaving at least once before I've finished it!

I love that mug, it makes me smile every time I use it. I don't like cups that are too small, or too big...they need to be just right and the handle feel just right. I'll drink cold coffee though, I don't mind it lol. If it's good coffee, it's still good cold.

Nice powder room, I love seeing how people decorate that space. Looking forward to seeing the rest (I probably should get over to read your other TR!). We've got a Disneyland Tomorrowland framed print hanging in ours.

Fun! I like it, it's just a small little room but it was so boring, at least now it has a little personality.

Hanks for sharing this trip with us.

I LOVE that mug. What a cool momento.

It's a great mug! Thanks

ther than the bad pool service, what a fabulous last day!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this trip with us.

Thanks for reading!

I love that your parents went and you got to enjoy time with them. Special quality time is the best :)

They are a lot of fun, I'll keep them :)

I hate to say this, and I could go back and check but I'm being lazy, but I completely forgot. How did your mom get hurt? Did she have to go to the doctor after getting home?

She did go to the doctor. I can't recall if she got a cortisone shot or not but I think she did. It just went out, likely from too much walking? They really don't know why, it's the 2nd time this has happened so she at least knew what it was and what to do about it..

Love the Disney touches in your powder room.

Thanks!

Love your last moments. Trader Sam's is so much fun---- I just need to get into the one at the Poly. :rotfl2: A tour through one park and then some pool time. Boo on the server at the pool. So. Not. Magical.

Love the decorating for the powder room, the Jc elephant is too cute as is the poster. Looking forward to seeing what else you picked up.

I love Trader Sams! I think there were a couple of drinks Jenny and I didn't get too. :) I have that mug! It's so big and nice! Love your powder room decor!

Jill in CO

YIKES!!! Been awhile since I have visited here... :blush:

What a perfect start to your day with coffee in an awesome mug with an amazing view!!!

I have to admit, I like the DL version better. I loved sitting next to my kid on this ride! Eric vehemently disagreed and prefers the WDW version but Evan and I give the nod to DL here.

I agree!

YAY Eric for using the PP card!

I was thinking that before I read this.

And great expressions in the Splash picture!

:lmao:

What a nice morning in Disneyland. Some riding. Some shopping with a purpose.

I like a lot of the posters you showed. I think I need to find a place for some of them somewhere in my home.

Good pictures of the boys together and also of the 3 of you in front of Partners/Castle. I tried to add that border to the Memory Maker picture I have of Ben and me on Buzz from the class trip, but it wasn't an option

:)

Glad you got to eat at Trader Sam's. I really wanted to go there, but we never made it to the DL Hotel (another regret). The burger sounds very yummy and there were a bunch of things on the menu that appealed to me when I checked it out before our trip.

Yay for pool time and major BOO! for poor drink service. I can totally understand you stiffing the server- as a former waitress it takes a lot for me to be in that situation, but that sounds entirely justified.

What a fun family/not family trip.

:goodvibes:

Love your last moments. Trader Sam's is so much fun---- I just need to get into the one at the Poly. :rotfl2: A tour through one park and then some pool time. Boo on the server at the pool. So. Not. Magical.

I hope to try the one at the Poly some day. I would actually love to try the studio villas there but OH the points! I have a work trip in April there (YAY!) so plan to add 3 or so nights after I think and would love to do the Poly but for a solo trip I can't quite pull the trigger. BW is SOOOO much cheaper! I really should book now at BW since it's F&G and I can still get standard (BWV is partially gone) but I haven't pulled that trigger yet either. I have a couple of months before the 7m crowd hits but still, I need to take care of it to be safe.

Love the decorating for the powder room, the Jc elephant is too cute as is the poster. Looking forward to seeing what else you picked up.

That little elephant makes me smile daily

I love Trader Sams! I think there were a couple of drinks Jenny and I didn't get too. :) I have that mug! It's so big and nice! Love your powder room decor!

One or two. Didn't you guys do one side of the menu but not the other? LOL!

I have to say, I like the mug much better than the pillow I bought while we were there. The pillow is cute but it's TINY!

IKES!!! Been awhile since I have visited here... :blush:

What a perfect start to your day with coffee in an awesome mug with an amazing view!!!

The only way to start your day!

What a nice morning in Disneyland. Some riding. Some shopping with a purpose.

I like a lot of the posters you showed. I think I need to find a place for some of them somewhere in my home.

Good pictures of the boys together and also of the 3 of you in front of Partners/Castle. I tried to add that border to the Memory Maker picture I have of Ben and me on Buzz from the class trip, but it wasn't an option

You should get some of the posters, it is nice to have a few touches here and there. Well other than almost every framed picture of people in the house, is from a Disney trip. LOL!

Glad you got to eat at Trader Sam's. I really wanted to go there, but we never made it to the DL Hotel (another regret). The burger sounds very yummy and there were a bunch of things on the menu that appealed to me when I checked it out before our trip.

You'll have to go back. You would like Trader Sam's. I'm currently booked at DL for Avengers but that seems like a ridiculous long shot at the moment. It is likely I will be deferring.

Yay for pool time and major BOO! for poor drink service. I can totally understand you stiffing the server- as a former waitress it takes a lot for me to be in that situation, but that sounds entirely justified.

What a fun family/not family trip.

As a former server, I feel the same. Jeff and I argue about this a lot. He is um, not as generous as I would like on the tipping. We calculate things differently shall we say. Prior to this, I can't honestly remember the last time I stiffed anyone.

You should get some of the posters, it is nice to have a few touches here and there. Well other than almost every framed picture of people in the house, is from a Disney trip. LOL!

My eye is on that Space Mountain poster. Maybe a birthday gift for Mark in October or Christmas surprise, since we don't really exchange birthday gifts.

We have very few pieces of décor in our house but in our downstairs powder room we have a framed nautical map of the Virgin Islands (both US and British) and in our kitchen we have one of the Caribbean. Oh, and I have a Beach Club SAB print in our bedroom, of course!

:goodvibes:

My eye is on that Space Mountain poster. Maybe a birthday gift for Mark in October or Christmas surprise, since we don't really exchange birthday gifts.

I liked that one. Jeff was voting for that but the colors were really off for the room and what I felt was the overall theme of the house. Of course our entire family room has vintage Pan Am Clipper photos lol. I wouldn't mind redoing a few pieces here and there but need to focus on the basics, like repainting dingy walls. Which really isn't very fun!

We have very few pieces of décor in our house but in our downstairs powder room we have a framed nautical map of the Virgin Islands (both US and British) and in our kitchen we have one of the Caribbean. Oh, and I have a Beach Club SAB print in our bedroom, of course!

I am surprised you don't have a BC powder room lol. I love nautical maps, or just maps in general, we have a few in the garage/shop area (aeronautical lol) and the giant clock in our family room has a map on it.

Perfect wrap up, Friend! I love that you finished up with drinks and a ride down Main Street. Nope, the Tiki Room is an absolutely awesome way to round out a fabulous day. The bathroom is looking great. Definitely would love a poster like that for my sewing room that I am thinking about how to re-do after school.

Perfect wrap up, Friend! I love that you finished up with drinks and a ride down Main Street. Nope, the Tiki Room is an absolutely awesome way to round out a fabulous day. The bathroom is looking great. Definitely would love a poster like that for my sewing room that I am thinking about how to re-do after school.

That would be really fun to theme your sewing room!!!!!

It was a lovely last day, other than the cranky kids at the pool and the missing drink and then bar bill. Kids apologized later, they felt like the park was "taunting" them while they "had" to be at the pool. For all of probably an hour and 15 minutes, really wasn't enough time for them to pop in and do anything and back out, what they wanted all had horrible waits. So, understandably cranky and definitely taunted, I get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter