Has Jim Shore released a new line of Disney Princess figurines?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today my mother got a very pretty Jim Shore Disney Princess figurine of Ariel and I'm curious to know if it's part of a new Disney Princess figurine line created by Jim Shore? The figure shows Ariel in her pink ballgown that she wore in the dinner scene of the movie. I never knew that this figurine existed until my mom showed it to me? Is this Ariel figurine part of a new Jim Shore Disney Princess series and what other princesses are in this line?

Today my mother got a very pretty Jim Shore Disney Princess figurine of Ariel and I'm curious to know if it's part of a new Disney Princess figurine line created by Jim Shore? The figure shows Ariel in her pink ballgown that she wore in the dinner scene of the movie. I never knew that this figurine existed until my mom showed it to me? Is this Ariel figurine part of a new Jim Shore Disney Princess series and what other princesses are in this line?
Not sure about a new line. Sounds like you might be refering to the "Ariel Personality Pose" figurine. You can find Jim Shore's princess figurine selection here:
https://jimshore.com/collections/disney-princesses

I love Jim Shore sculptures. He releases a lot of Disney work - I have several of his featuring Maleficent. He does do some sets that kind of match, and there may be new ones out there for sure.

I do t know the answer to your question but I recently lucked out and found a bunch of Jim shores at a local thrift store for $6 a piece! So just informing everyone to check your local thrift stores, you can find amazing things!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter