Half Portions For Seniors?

I also like to order Apps as my meal. Or a side salad and another side item also makes a good meal at some locations. There are tons of ways to eat smaller meals

This is what I do, especially when traveling in Aug/Sept when it’s so hot out. I almost always have apps and sides so I don’t feel uncomfortably full hitting the parks after the meal. Also, after visiting a few times you get a feel for which restaurants have larger portions and which ones are more normal sized compared to what you like to eat at home. The good thing about WDW is there is no shortage of snacks if you’re feeling a bit peckish later.

Do any of the Disney restaurants offer half-portions for seniors? It seems like the Disney thing to do.

The Disney thing to do is to try to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. I’m sure they’d be glad to charge you full price for half portions but expecting a discount? Disney? Not in the last 10 years

Am I the only person who becomes ravenous after walking around all day in Disney? :rotfl2:

My goodness. My husband I tried to split a meal one time at Flame Tree and I was hungry again 10 minutes later. And I’m really small!

Same with dh & I. We tried it too and said no more of splitting! LOL We are both small but when it comes mealtime we are hungry!! We mostly drink water, so don't fill up on sugary drinks or drink alcohol.

Never understand when people say how 'huge' the meal portions are there. Think they must be like the other poster I quoted and eat/drink all the time so can't eat their meals. We do enjoy an occasional snack, but no dessert with our meals.

So I have to stop every two hours so I can get another snack to eat, because I'm a bottomless pit apparently but don't eat enough at traditional mealtimes :rotfl:

Same with dh & I. We tried it too and said no more of splitting! LOL We are both small but when it comes mealtime we are hungry!! We mostly drink water, so don't fill up on sugary drinks or drink alcohol.

Never understand when people say how 'huge' the meal portions are there. Think they must be like the other poster I quoted and eat/drink all the time so can't eat their meals. We do enjoy an occasional snack, but no dessert with our meals.
:confused3 The portions are huge. I don't snack, don't drink soda or alcohol, and don't eat dessert. I still could never eat more than half of what is piled onto a Disney plate. It's always enough for two average people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter