• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goodbye Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in Oliver is a bombshell or the news is a bombshell? I vote both. :)

Well as he's a fellow Brit I would have to say both.

It is sad but I know the other members of the team will still be putting out fab content.

So I will, in time, with a bit of counselling and the support of my family (and by family I mean you guys and everyone on Chat on Tuesday) start to get over this. (in a non-over-dramatic, silently reserved way, I say, while wailing at my desk, shouting "WHY? God WHY?") lol :tongue:

289wmty.jpg

Must say I was shocked when I heard it on the podcast, he has already become part of the furniture and I really liked his input to discussions and his output in terms of videos etc. Will be missed

They're both on twitter... Jeni Lynn is ImJeniLynn and Oliver is oliver_troliver
In case you didn't know, JL is now working for another fan site. Obviously don't want to name the site on here, but you can still see her reporting on theme park news and events, just not with the DIS.

Sad to see you go Oliver! I really enjoyed your vlogs and Best and Worst with Pete. Best wishes for success in the future. I hope you keep in touch with the Dis community.

Wishing you all the best Oliver!! I'm really going to miss terribly, what you brought to the show!! Hope to see you in the parks one day! Cheers!

Oliver was such a great contributor to The DIS, he was hands down my husband's favorite- it's a shame (and somewhat surprising?) that he didn't make a final appearance on the show to say goodbye, by the looks of this board and The DIS Facebook page he had a lot of fans. Grateful that Pete, Steve, Ryno and Craig are still part of the team- you keep us tuning in and get us so excited for our yearly trips to Disney.

Wishing Oliver all the best in his new endeavors. I know he lives near the parks so maybe there will be Oliver sitings...

Such sad new! Thank you Oliver for your contribution and hard work with the DIS - I will miss you! Good luck with your next en devour - I wish you all the success!

Bummed about Oliver leaving. He was fantastic on both shows. Best wishes Oliver in whats next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter