Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New details in from a reliable source, just firming up the rumors:

PUBLIC RELEASE TOMORROW (4/27)
No Visa Release

Dates:
August 28-October 2
October 25-31
November 8-19
December 15-21

Excluded Resorts:
All Star Movies (excluded after August 30)
Port Orleans French Quarter (excluded after August 30)
Port Orleans Riverside (excluded after October 2)
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms, campsites and 3-bedroom villas all excluded

Requirements:
Addition of Park Hopper or Water Park & More

Last edited:
Just an FYI...

I just called to ask about a pin (unique offer code) and went through all the party size, names, stay dates, etc. and they offered me a deal that was equivalent to FD (she wouldn't call it FD though). Phone lines are open until 11pm tonight, so it couldn't hurt to call and ask about a code and see what offer they quote you.

Worked for me! I'm booked and not going to stress about when/if it becomes real.

7 night stay (11/12 - 11/19) @ POP / DDP / 6 day PH tickets ($2409.25 vs $3109.32)
Sounds like a good deal.

I totally forgot to ask the CM earlier this evening if I had any unique codes/pins.

Just an FYI...

I just called to ask about a pin (unique offer code) and went through all the party size, names, stay dates, etc. and they offered me a deal that was equivalent to FD (she wouldn't call it FD though). Phone lines are open until 11pm tonight, so it couldn't hurt to call and ask about a code and see what offer they quote you.

Worked for me! I'm booked and not going to stress about when/if it becomes real.

7 night stay (11/12 - 11/19) @ POP / DDP / 6 day PH tickets ($2409.25 vs $3109.32)
Good for you!! There were A couple of instances last year where people slipped in on the promotion one day early. Hopefully, you got some early pixie dust!

Question from a first time visitor.

I have a trip book for August 23-29 but we booked the "summer offer room" and tickets at All-Star Music. If the dinning thing happens will I have to choose between the "summer offer" OR free dinning (we can't do both)?

No Visa Release

Dates:
August 28-October 2
October 25-31
November 8-19
December 15-21

Excluded Resorts:
GF, Poly, BLT Villas, AoA Little Mermaid, 3 bedroom villas, and campsites all excluded

Requirements:

You HAVE to be Kidding!!! :)

Maybe I had good info earlier?

Question from a first time visitor.

I have a trip book for August 23-29 but we booked the "summer offer room" and tickets at All-Star Music. If the dinning thing happens will I have to choose between the "summer offer" OR free dinning (we can't do both)?

Right, you can't take both, you must choose one or the other.

Just called to see if I could get the deal, but had no luck as I knew what the answer was going to be. Before I could even ask the CM told me that I should definately check back this week.

No Visa Release

Dates:
August 28-October 2
October 25-31
November 8-19
December 15-21

Excluded Resorts:
GF, Poly, BLT Villas, AoA Little Mermaid, 3 bedroom villas, and campsites all excluded

Requirements:

I thought it was going to start august 15th? when did this change??? :(

No Visa Release

Dates:
August 28-October 2
October 25-31
November 8-19
December 15-21

Excluded Resorts:

Requirements:
So this could go online at midnight then?

I thought it was going to start august 15th? when did this change??? :(

It has been speculated, based on the SA site, that the period between August 15 and August 29 would be blacked out for something. Now it looks like it's true, only public free dining starts on the 28th instead of the 30th.

I did a cruise booking thru an agency couldn't handle the lack of control..lol will never use an agent again.
I'm a control nut too! I gotta be totally involved in my plans or I spend most of my time worrying whether or not it got taken care of or whether or not I will agree or be pleased. Lol

No Visa Release

Dates:
August 28-October 2
October 25-31
November 8-19
December 15-21

Excluded Resorts:

Requirements:
So, three days to get in on POFQ and ASmo!??

Long time lurker, first time posting... Pardon my lack of understanding. I have BC booked (at a discounted rate through a TA) for the 3rd week of August. If free dining becomes available, will I be disqualified due to the discounted room?

It has been speculated, based on the SA site, that the period between August 15 and August 29 would be blacked out for something. Now it looks like it's true, only public free dining starts on the 28th instead of the 30th.

Any word on the validity of the need of hoppers?

ugh i made all kinds of sweet ADRs today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter