"For the Love of Disney" February 2021 Exercise Challenge

I am adding some time for the weekend. I woke Sunday a bit sick to my stomach so I didn't get much time this day. I am sure it was because we picked up food for the first time in awhile. I was fine by later in the afternoon but then the super bowl was going to be on so I let it go for the day. I will pick up today. I did have time from the week that would cover Sunday so I am still on track.

Friday -- 103 minutes
Saturday -- 67 minutes
Sunday -- 0 (I did make dinner that took like 2 hours but it was more up and down. I did not just sit all day. We had chicken wings in the air fryer)

Total -- 459/1680

Good Morning, Everyone!!

45 minutes for me yesterday - 15 treadmill and 30 snow shoveling/car-clearing. 170/500

:cheer2: Lots of color changes to report as well -
congrats to Raya, piglet1979, Twilight Sparkle, and the team!!! :flower1: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Today's quote:

"Yes, you’ll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more."

Tarzan

Good morning, and congrats to Elizabeth Smith and lisam427!!! :tigger: :jumping3:

I'm running a little behind this morning, so I'll update the numbers on page one later, but here's today's quote:

"I made a wish upon a star, I turned around and there you were."

(hint: It's not obvious!)

Bolt

260 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, Chloe Ting, mat pilates

870/1680

We are supposed to have an ice storm later today, so I will be heading to the barn soon to switch out sheets for blankets. I don't know when I will be able to safely drive out there after today. The temps are supposed to remain below freezing for several days, and only our main roads tend to get cleared when needed. I will need to find more video workouts for the rest of this week. Mama Mia Part 2 Dance Workout, I'm looking at you!

Trivia: 1/10

870/1680

We are supposed to have an ice storm later today, so I will be heading to the barn soon to switch out sheets for blankets. I don't know when I will be able to safely drive out there after today. The temps are supposed to remain below freezing for several days, and only our main roads tend to get cleared when needed. I will need to find more video workouts for the rest of this week. Mama Mia Part 2 Dance Workout, I'm looking at you!

The "like" is how I keep track of entered minutes, not about the horses - I do hope they are all OK in the cold!!
And congrats, Twilight Sparkle, on being the first to purple!!! :figment:

Nothing for me yesterday, but 30 minutes clearing snow this morning, and then a walk of 20 minutes or so with my friend's dog.

Page one is updated, and looking colorful!
Team total is now over 2,600 minutes, and we're at 34% :cheer2:. - Keep up the great work!!

I

870/1680

too to.see.someone else that does Chloe ting. Going to start that up again!!

I

870/1680

too to.see.someone else that does Chloe ting. Going to start that up again!!
Good morning, and congrats to Elizabeth Smith and lisam427!!! :tigger: :jumping3:

I'm running a little behind this morning, so I'll update the numbers on page one later, but here's today's quote:

"I made a wish upon a star, I turned around and there you were."

(hint: It's not obvious!)

Bolt
Thank you!

whoops.... 5/10 now. LOL

Was supposed to exercise yesterday, but got burnt out after giving the doggy a bath. LOL.

I danced for 20 minutes today for my exercise. I would have done more but had a Dr's appointment over an hour away and it was a very unpleasant kind of visit and I'm not feeling particularly energetic now.

240/800

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter