"For the Love of Disney" February 2021 Exercise Challenge

Popped in to update my own numbers ( +35 = 75/500 ) so will post the color changes so far, even though there my be more in the morning:

Congrats to sophy1996, Twilight Sparkle, and me on reaching blue, :jumping3::jumping3::jumping3:

and the team is only 14 minutes from blue as well! :hyper:

Great start, everyone, and keep it up!!

:cheer2::cheer2:And the team is blue!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

We have exercised 687 out of 6760 minutes and reached 10% of goal!!

In addition, every person who signed up has minutes on the board!!

Today's quote:
"My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it."

The Princess and the Frog

Good morning, everyone, and congrats to piglet1979 on reaching blue!! :flower1:

15 new minutes for me (90/500) and the team total is at 792 minutes.

Today's quote is:

"You are my greatest adventure."

The Incredibles

Yesterday I did 2 work outs. One at lunch for an hour. This was a more intense walk on the treadmill. Then after work I got back on and did 45 minutes for a leisure walk. I have started watching reign when I am on the treadmill and wanted to watch another episode. I will only watch while on the treadmill or while I and in the car while DD has horseback riding lessens. This made me get back on the treadmill. I am guessing I will do the same this afternoon.

Total -- 289/1680

Good morning, all! - We've made it to the weekend!!

@piglet1979, I love your strategy of using a show for motivation! I'm doing the same with "Once Upon a Time" right now. - I start an episode while walking on the treadmill, and finish while doing dishes. It makes me look forward to an otherwise boring section of my evening routine.

I'm adding 15 minutes, for 105/500, and the team total is at 1,132 minutes, and 17% :cheer2: .

Today's quote is:

"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."

Hercules

Joining in - I'll aim for 400 minutes this month. Love the theme - realizing I don't know the newer movies at all!
45 minutes for the week - 18 inches of snow kept me in for a couple of days.
Some good news - everyone here is well and we're out of isolation. So, my job for a few days was to obsessively check all the sites to find new vaccine appointments. And it paid off! I actually got my first shot on Thursday!!!! Unfortunately, my husband could not get his at the same time - it's too close to his infection, but he is scheduled for the end of the month. The feeling of relief is very strong.

Here's a shot from yesterday's walk at the beach - I actually didn't see the gull until I reviewed the pictures!

Good morning, everyone!!
(And happy Super Bowl Sunday if you're a football fan!)

20 minutes for me, and we have some new color changes this morning -
BonnieF jumps right in at blue, and sophy1996 and I (PollyannaMom) have both reached orange! :tigger: :jumping3: :tigger:

Team totals are now at 1,252/7,160 and 17%. :cheer2:

Today's quote is:

"If everybody got somebody by the hand, maybe everyone could learn and understand."

554707 The Little Mermaid

Happy Super Bowl Day!!!!
Adding 25 minutes of weights and a little yoga for stretching. More snow here today, and more to come, along with the polar vortex - ugh - so no walking outside for a while. I' really hoping that after I get my second shot, I'll feel comfortable enough to go back to the gym. I really miss it.
I really should have recognized Sebastian!
70/400

Joining.in. Not sure if it's too late. For the rest of February I would like to get in 600 minutes! Will start tomorrow. would like to join if you have this in March if I'm late.

You're absolutely welcome to join in! I'll add your goal to the list. :goodvibes

Life got in the way of my plans to walk on the treadmill yesterday, but Mother Nature is doing her best to see that I keep up with my pace anyway by providing snow to shovel this morning. :rotfl2:

Team totals are now 1,377/7760, and 18%.

And today's quote is:

"Love is a song that never ends."

Bambi

Hiking in the ice and snow! Guess who just bought her first pair of snow boots? ME!!!!!!!! As a Florida girl, I'll never get over the beauty and quiet of snow, but I've never been able to really enjoy it. Now I'm slowly getting myself the right gear and man... so cool! I was in snow up my to my ankles but my feet stayed warm and dry. :cool1:

Up 47 minutes, so:

99/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter