February 4th 2017 Disney Fantasy - Western

I have been watching for more postings. where is everyone. do I need to do anything else to stay on the list of fish extenders?

This group doesn't seem to be super active. At this point there isn't much to do. Once we reach the "paid in full" mark with our trip, I will start asking people to confirm they wish to participate and nail down the list for everyone.

This group doesn't seem to be super active. At this point there isn't much to do. Once we reach the "paid in full" mark with our trip, I will start asking people to confirm they wish to participate and nail down the list for everyone.
Thanks
I guess I am a little excited early.

Please add us to the FE list. Jud West, Anne West, Amber Norwood and Ollie Jiminez. Thanks. Our 17 cruise and 2nd for Amber and Ollie.

All those that want to do an FE, please repost in reply here and list S (son) or D (daughter) and ages for the kids, so we know what kind of age mix we've got for those that want to do individual gifts. Here are those I see that fritz1215 has so far:
fritz1215
surfkilauea
LaneyBugg
reimero
Tim & Wanda
noahsketomom
anniepoppins (just 2 adults)
lumpyspace (got your 2 D's 10/6 and S4)
Wyosuz
mommy2Kael (got yourS12 & D5, does the BF and their S4 want to join the FE?)

We will have a GREAT group! Thanks, Annette

Please add us to the FE list: Room 10570, Jud and Anne West, Amber Norwood and Ollie Jiminez [6].

There are quite a few of us booked on this cruise and more "sitting on the fence" about booking. Once I get the whole crew confirmed I will get them posting on here as well.
Many of us would like to sign up for the FE exchange but until I have everyone confirmed I won't put their names down. In the meantime, you can put the cabin for my husband & I and my parents cabin down for the FE exchange:
Barb (me) & Len
Mil & John

There are quite a few of us booked on this cruise and more "sitting on the fence" about booking. Once I get the whole crew confirmed I will get them posting on here as well.
Many of us would like to sign up for the FE exchange but until I have everyone confirmed I won't put their names down. In the meantime, you can put the cabin for my husband & I and my parents cabin down for the FE exchange:
Barb (me) & Len
Mil & John

You've been added to my list.

And FYI, for everyone. My current list is by no means final. Once we are past the paid in full date, I will post again to confirm that you do indeed wish to participate, and will ask for more info such as names, room number (if known), ages and gender of children, etc. If you do not respond to THAT post, we won't be including you in the FE.

All those that want to do an FE, please repost in reply here and list S (son) or D (daughter) and ages for the kids, so we know what kind of age mix we've got for those that want to do individual gifts. Here are those I see that fritz1215 has so far:
fritz1215
surfkilauea
LaneyBugg
reimero
Tim & Wanda
noahsketomom
anniepoppins (just 2 adults)
lumpyspace (got your 2 D's 10/6 and S4)
Wyosuz
mommy2Kael (got yourS12 & D5, does the BF and their S4 want to join the FE?)

We will have a GREAT group! Thanks, Annette
Please add us to the list. Mom dad and son who will be 12

I have been looking for a post for this cruise! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. Well, maybe 4th if I can squeeze in something before 2017. I am trying to coerce the Mister into adding a few WDW days on to this trip as well. I figure, if we're flying out to FL, we might as well do it all!
we are in the same boat hehe this is the third cruise and second on the Fantasy!!!

This will be my families 3rd Disney cruise. we just booked and are so excited. the only port we have been to on this cruise is Castaway Cay. We are travelling with a family of 4 that this is there first cruise. Cant wait to meet everyone and try the FE for the first time. Cheers. Mary

Hi!
I'm new to this website but hoping it will become a staple as we plan for our cruise in 2017.

My husband and I are avid Disney marathon and 1/2 marathon runners and booked our first Disney cruise so that we could run the Castaway Cay 5K. Well, we are now hooked on DCL!!!

So Feb 4th 2017 will be our second cruise on DCL and we are trying to make the most of it. So far, there will be some friends on the cruise, my parents, his parents, his brother and sister-in-law, and we are trying to get more to join us.
I'm really interested in the Fish Extenders and even though we don't have any kids, we are willing to pass out stuff to them. I wished I had that sort of thing when I was a kid!

Because I'm new to all of this and want to make the most of our trip, I thought that learning from the old salts on these forum boards would be a great place for advice!

I'm welcome to any and all suggestions to make this cruise great!

Thanks everyone!

Melissa

Hi!
you can still participate in the Fish Extender you are organizing ?! what should I do? It is my first cruise and want to participate!

Good news! The "Find your 2017.....LINK here" threads are up!

Just copy the URL at the top of this thread and make a request on the "Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread to have it added to the list in the first post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Hi
my husband and I would like to participate! Is possible?!

I am new to all of this (1st Disney cruise, 1st time ever on Disboard which is a little confusing to me so far). I'm super excited! It's me (Stacey), husband (Jason) and our two daughters, Ava (6 years old) and Emma (4 years old). We would love to be a part of the FE exchange, if there is still room for us. I really look forward to learning more from all of you veterans on this site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter