DVC DDP payment

mrsmarilyn

Disneymom2twins
I'm sending a friend to WDW for days on my points (her mother just passed after a long Illness). She wants me to add DDP, which she will pay for. Can I still add it on the phone with member services, and she can pay & activate it when she arrives? Been years since I dealt with DDP-i seem to remember we could add it at the front desk but i have no idea what the current procedure is...

Thank you.

I believe you have to add it to the reservation at least 48 hours before check in day and it needs to be paid in full when you add it to the reservation. You should be able to call MS to add it or you can add it by navigating to your Dashboard on the website then choosing the reservation and then Purchase Dining Plan. But I do believe either way it needs to be paid when you add it, not when you check in.

1714647501694.png

1714647434248.png

As above, you’ll have to call MS to add it and pay for it then. Your friend could give you her CC info for you to use, or she could buy a Disney gift card in the relevant amount and let you use that.

I'm sending a friend to WDW for days on my points (her mother just passed after a long Illness). She wants me to add DDP, which she will pay for. Can I still add it on the phone with member services, and she can pay & activate it when she arrives? Been years since I dealt with DDP-i seem to remember we could add it at the front desk but i have no idea what the current procedure is...

Thank you.
Many years ago Disney let you add the Disney Dining Plan then pay for it later, but they changed that a few years ago (maybe COVID-esque?) to you have to pay when adding the Plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter