• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

We will be leaving in 5 days for our very first disney trip with 2 preferred rooms! I requested connecting rooms at booking but I'm so glad I've read and will be sending a fax the first of the week! Thanks for all the info!

If Epcot or DHS is open, it is easier to transfer there rather than DTD. But coming back take the bus from AKL to DTD, and hop on the POR boat to return! It's so pretty at night.
d
One year we had a later ADR at Boma and took the bus to DTDsa way with the intention of taking the boat back to POR..Well we must have had bad luck.. But it took us over 1.5 hrs.. First Bus from AK to DTD seemed to take forever like at least 30 minutes... maybe it was construction but we took some wierd back way ( back side of saratoga springs) I thought we were seriously off disney property.. then we get to DTD and the line for the boat was at least 3 deep... so we walked back to busstop... Never again... I would say going via the first park bus you see would work. MK has the later hours or EP on Fridays with Magic hours...
y
we now plan Boma when we have a car... but if we would do it again, I would argue in this case paying for a cab is worth every cent ESPECIALLY with tired kids

d
One year we had a later ADR at Boma and took the bus to DTDsa way with the intention of taking the boat back to POR..Well we must have had bad luck.. But it took us over 1.5 hrs.. First Bus from AK to DTD seemed to take forever like at least 30 minutes... maybe it was construction but we took some wierd back way ( back side of saratoga springs) I thought we were seriously off disney property.. then we get to DTD and the line for the boat was at least 3 deep... so we walked back to busstop... Never again... I would say going via the first park bus you see would work. MK has the later hours or EP on Fridays with Magic hours...
y
we now plan Boma when we have a car... but if we would do it again, I would argue in this case paying for a cab is worth every cent ESPECIALLY with tired kids
You must have had bad luck!! I'd give it another try. 98% of the time WDW transportation works well. There's always the occas glitch. So based on one experience I wouldn't write it off.

Just had medical issues to conquer and got a newish car, other was having issues. Looking for a different house now also. I want you all to know I missed not being here like I have always been and missed not being as participate as I have been in the past. But I am happy to be back and happy that I was missed as I have missed everyone here!

Just had medical issues to conquer and got a newish car, other was having issues. Looking for a different house now also. I want you all to know I missed not being here like I have always been and missed not being as participate as I have been in the past. But I am happy to be back and happy that I was missed as I have missed everyone here!

Welcome back!

I am looking forward to my first visit at POR. We usually drive to Disney World, but this time we are flying. My question is about ordering waters, breakfast items, etc. If I use a service like Garden Grocery or Amazon Prime Pantry, do I simply send it to the POR address with attention to my name? If anyone has experience with this, I would love some advice!

Just had medical issues to conquer and got a newish car, other was having issues. Looking for a different house now also.

Hope the medical problems are now under control, and good luck with your house hunting - change of job or just looking for somewhere more convenient?

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter