Disney+ now new home of Doctor Who

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found it very exciting that Disney+ will now begin to carry Doctor Who on their lineup and I wonder why Disney+ decided to do this? Because Doctor Who was on BBC and BBC America for many years and I wonder if they will also add the Matt Smith/Peter Capaldi/ David Tennant/Jodie Whittaker seasons as well as the 60's 70's and 80's Doctor Who episodes and I think this is a smart addition to Disney+. Now that Doctor Who's on Disney+ will BBC America no longer air Doctor Who on their channel anymore? I also saw that the guy that's on this Doctor Who is named Ncuti? Does he play the Doctor really cool?

You should look for the three specials that brought back David Tennant and Rose Tyler. The last of the three introduces the new Doctor. We liked him and the twists in these episodes.

I got into Doctor Who when Jodie Whittaker was in it because I had a big crush on Bradley Walsh and was so excited to see him in it and from then on every Sunday I had to see Doctor Who. I then lost track of it because we moved and I bought Jodie Whittaker's Doctor Who on DVD just to see the episodes I missed and during my move I had a hobby of collecting Doctor Who merchandise and I still have it today. I have plushies a blanket with the TARDIS on it a replica of Jodie Whittaker's outfit from the series a purse and I even have Doctor Who jewelry too. I wonder now that Disney+ has Doctor Who episodes will Disney finally buy Doctor Who in the future from BBC? Because if Disney does buy Doctor Who Disney can do a whole lot of stuff with it

I also think now that Disney+ has the rights to Doctor Who that Disney will focus on bringing Doctor Who into the parks and it will be Disney's next franchise second to Star Wars and Marvel. Because Doctor Who has a huge fanbase in the UK as well as America I think Disney will begin work for a Doctor Who themed area in Disney's Hollywood Studios as well as Disneyland because I think this was a smart idea for Disney+ to do. But if Doctor Who does well Disney+ will add the David Tennant/Peter Capaldi/Christopher Eccleston Matt Smith/Jodie Whittaker episodes too as well as the classic Doctor Who from the 60's 70's and 80's with the classic Doctor Who holiday specials as well and it might be a good start for Disney to focus on Doctor Who related ideas for the theme parks

I think now that Doctor Who is now on Disney+ this new season will score huge ratings and be the most watched season in Doctor Who history. I wonder if this is a sign that Disney will finally buy Doctor Who? Because for a long time Disney had a dream to buy Doctor Who but chose Star Wars instead because now that Disney+ has Doctor Who maybe Disney will promote Doctor Who more and have Doctor Who merchandise at Disney Store and maybe Disney Parks will have Doctor Who characters in the parks as well

That will not happen. The only thing this deal does is allow Disney to stream Dr. Who worldwide. The Dr. Who franchise belongs solely to the BBC and they have already stated they will not sell it.

Is Rose Tyler in Doctor Who played by Billie Piper? I remember her when she was a teen pop singer in the 90's under her name Billie and the song She Wants You was her first big hit in America. I had no idea she appeared in Doctor Who. How were the ratings for Doctor Who's Disney+ debut?

They are sure promoting Doctor Who's new season like crazy which means I think Disney+ will have a lot of subscribers and people who want to see this new Doctor Who season now that it's on Disney+. The big star that gets mentioned a lot is Ncuti and I think due to him playing the Doctor will get this season of Doctor Who big ratings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter