Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've been watching the forum but this is my first post - yay! Do Woody and Buzz have to be at a certain level in order to begin the long flight before fighting Zurg? I've got several characters that can level up but I'm trying to hold onto the magic unless it's necessary. Thanks!

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but I didn't see it. When is Zurg able to be welcomed as a playable character? I've defeated him a while ago, I'm level 33 right now. I don't really have any Toy Story quests going on, but Jessie, Woody, Buzz and Rex are all at level 10. Sarge is level 9, Hamm and Bo Peep are at level 8. I have also welcomed Minnie (level 7), Pete is level 8, Randall is level 3, I have Maximus at level 4, and just waiting for enough magic again to welcome Flynn. Maybe I need him before Zurg comes back? Anyone know what else needs to happen to welcome him? Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as you! I can't figure out what else I need to do to welcome him, I even have Flynn! :worried:

Do I need to clear the second part of Fantasyland for it to start the Rapunzel and/or Aurora quests? Or just keep on plugging away at the absurdly long Minnie quests?

I haven't unlocked that and I haven't hit any road blocks yet. I currently have a quest to build Rapunzel's Tower, and another quest path for Flynn. I used all my potions to welcome him and Randall and I don't have the 34,500 yet. Hopefully in the next hour. The problem is after I build her tower I think I will be completely out of room for anything else.

i will welcome flynn tonight got randel before him just keep doing the quest on the left and they will unlock the next story dont think level is specific unlest the quest says they have to be at a specific level like i need walle and sulley at level 8 to continue with thier storys but flynn is 24 hour welcome :) just keep swimming along

i'd been avoiding the game update (iphone version) since it sounded most people weren't happy with it, but i just opened the game and it no longer gave me the option of NOT updating. so i guess now i'll get to see what's new & 'improved'...

I'm in the same boat as you! I can't figure out what else I need to do to welcome him, I even have Flynn! :worried:

Yep, I got Flynn last night...I've sent him on 3 quests...I don't have enough to get Rapunzel's Tower yet...maybe Rapunzel needs to be there before Zurg comes back. I'll keep you posted!

Yep, I got Flynn last night...I've sent him on 3 quests...I don't have enough to get Rapunzel's Tower yet...maybe Rapunzel needs to be there before Zurg comes back. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks! I'll do the same for you!

I've had Flynn for a few days now, beware his quests get LONG! He is currently searching for his satchel with is a two part quest with both tasks 16hrs :crazy2:. BUT I do have a sneaky feeling that after those are complete Rapunzel may be ready to welcome.... :goodvibes

Thanks! I'll do the same for you!

I've had Flynn for a few days now, beware his quests get LONG! He is currently searching for his satchel with is a two part quest with both tasks 16hrs :crazy2:. BUT I do have a sneaky feeling that after those are complete Rapunzel may be ready to welcome.... :goodvibes
thanks for the update looks like i am right behind you both getting flynn tonight after 24 hours cant wait to see whats next besides leveling up all of the characters which i only do when needed for a quest so the items i need to welcome will drop :)

I'm working on welcoming sully right now, should I get Rex, boo, and eve? I got Pluto but haven't gotten any other sale thingys I'm level 22 right now

I'm working on welcoming sully right now, should I get Rex, boo, and eve? I got Pluto but haven't gotten any other sale thingys I'm level 22 right now
i have all current gem characters except merryweather becasue i am not there yet with the promos i bought most charachters boo didnt have one and i couldnt wait so i got her love them all now working on getting gem attractions hopefully they will have a memorial day sale

I welcomed Randall over the weekend and Flynn has 4 hours left and he'll be added to the game for me. How much is Rapunzel's Tower? I've managed to keep my magic over 200,000 for a while now (even added that second section of fantasy land right away after defeating Zurg) currently I'm sitting on 325,000 magic.

Not really looking forward to more long quests. I have Pete finishing up a 24 hour quest playing golf, Daisy just finished a 24 hour quest admiring Minnie's gardens, and they are wanting me to send Randall on an 18 hour quest which I haven't started yet.

I've been watching the forum but this is my first post - yay! Do Woody and Buzz have to be at a certain level in order to begin the long flight before fighting Zurg? I've got several characters that can level up but I'm trying to hold onto the magic unless it's necessary. Thanks!

I don't think so - triggering the fighting Zurg sequence started for me after I'd unlocked and welcomed Roz and Pete.

Welcomed Pete a few days ago and now have about 12 hours left to get Roz. Now working on getting magic to clear the land left of Space Mtn. Want to get this Zurg thing moving!

I'm on my second round for Zurg but was wondering if it's absolutely necessary to welcome Eve? I really can't be bothered forking out 45k for her, but if she's necessary to move the story along I will.

I'm on my second round for Zurg but was wondering if it's absolutely necessary to welcome Eve? I really can't be bothered forking out 45k for her, but if she's necessary to move the story along I will.
you don't need Eve to defeat Zurg. I completed the Zurg destruction this morning and still have yet to welcome Eve. I'm waiting until I have built up more potion. (I also quit leveling up characters until after defeating Zurg, so I've got a lot to do now) back to 1 hour quests until I've got a decent reserve

you don't need Eve to defeat Zurg. I completed the Zurg destruction this morning and still have yet to welcome Eve. I'm waiting until I have built up more potion. (I also quit leveling up characters until after defeating Zurg, so I've got a lot to do now) back to 1 hour quests until I've got a decent reserve
You misunderstand me. Is eve necessary AT ALL to move the story along?

Wow. You are all so far ahead of me. I'm stuck at the moment with no quests other than "Open Space Mountain" which I am working on now (will take another 11 hours). And I'm out of magic, so I can't really do anything at this point. I don't have Pete yet, and haven't started to fight Zurg. Any advice would be appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter