Disney Enchanted Tales

Has anyone built the crowns for Rapunzel or Anna yet? Do the new outfits generate tasks for flowers please? I'm deciding which crown to craft.

I need one more pink flower and I could either decorate the stables, or the tower or the library. Not sure where to go as I don't think I'll be able to decorate and get the crowns, these flowers just don't drop

I need one more pink flower and I could either decorate the stables, or the tower or the library. Not sure where to go as I don't think I'll be able to decorate and get the crowns, these flowers just don't drop
I'm in the same boat. I really do not like them! They are driving me insane.

Does the little timer beside the flowers not mean anything?
This game is so frustrating. Stuff just does not drop!
I collected "Make Bouquets" with Mother Gothel 38 times today before a single flower dropped.

Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not sure there is any point in crafting the crowns? They only give you more quests for chocolates but if you've farmed enough flowers for the crowns you'll have a ton of chocolate anyway. At least when you decorate the buildings you get a diamond for finishing the quest.

It's strange, I am almost done with Chapter 2 and I did not get a second Tangled building to redecorate during the event. I already decorated the bookshop, Arendale library, and guard tower. Then during chapter 2 I unlocked an option to redecorate the stables and the trade ministry. But I didn't unlock anything for Tangled. I heard people could decorate the Inn or Rapine's Tower for Tangled in the second chapter. Any insight?

In chp2 a quest for the stabbington brothers will open up, florist labor, the task to decorate inn is somewhere near the end of this quest

Someone mentioned needing Belle's cloak to do a quest. Is that a quest for the spring event or regular storyline? Because I don't have her cloak either. I just can't seem to get the bowties for Gaston's outfit! I've only gotten one and I need six! I have Hook Hand playing the piano all the time and has never given me one. Only Rapunzel's 12 hour task.

In chp2 a quest for the stabbington brothers will open up, florist labor, the task to decorate inn is somewhere near the end of this quest
Ok I haven't unlocked that far in Tangled yet, so I don't have the Inn or the brothers. That must be why I don't have it. So I guess I will only get to decorate 5 buildings in the event, since I don't have the other...

Has anyone else noticed that the sweet shop in Tangled, confectioner in Frozen, and candy maker from BatB all give chocolate hearts now? Has it always been doing that and I just missed it?
They have been doing that since the beginning of the event. They should also be dropping lollipops for the dresses.

Serious question.. is it worth me buying la perfumerie? I've been holding onto my choc, but it doesn't look as necessary compared to the great pine cone saga at xmas!
You don't purchase that building. You will get it as the prize for completing Chapter 2. If you have completed Vert's quests, check your storage box.

How do you get the flower dresses if you've finished chapter one??
The flower dress quests aren't tied to finishing Chapter 1. They are tied to completing the building decorations from Chapter 1:

Decorate Bookshop = make Belle's dress
Decorate Guard Tower = make Rapunzel's dress
Decorate Library = make Anna's dress

Does the little timer beside the flowers not mean anything?
This game is so frustrating. Stuff just does not drop!
I collected "Make Bouquets" with Mother Gothel 38 times today before a single flower dropped.
I find that the longer tasks have a higher chance of yielding the item. The shorter tasks are just there to tease you

Someone mentioned needing Belle's cloak to do a quest. Is that a quest for the spring event or regular storyline? Because I don't have her cloak either. I just can't seem to get the bowties for Gaston's outfit! I've only gotten one and I need six! I have Hook Hand playing the piano all the time and has never given me one. Only Rapunzel's 12 hour task.
Her cloak is regular storyline. You will be asked to make it when she goes into the forest to search for her father (if I remember correctly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter