Disney Enchanted Tales

Just joined the board. Does anyone know what happens after you decorate the three buildings for chapter two? I'm still not done with the first set and the dresses. I'm tapping like mad in this game and I just can't keep up.

I just want to say, off-topic, that I've started playing Simpsons Tapped Out. They could teach Enchanted Tales a few things. It's an incredibly entertaining game. Just like Enchanted Tales, you've got hundreds of characters, thousands of buildings, missions and you need a lot of money too (and very much like Disney's, sometimes it's not enough and most chores are hours long). But what really makes me talk about it are the events: I've been playing a new event they have that is a month long (just as much as Disney's longest ones) and it is not impossible to finish! It's actually quite easy, but it will make you play! Enchanted Tales's strategy is, apparently, to make it harder so people play it more often. Simpsons's decided to make it easy and yes, there is so much to it that you will still play it. And you won't get tired.
So, if ypu don't know that game yet, try it out.

On-topic, good luck with the Spring Event. I've just realise chapter 2 brings three new buildings to decorate, which made me cry in despair!
I've been playing TSTO for over 2 years, yes you are right! They make it fun and objectives attainable. It makes you want to spend money on their cute decor and event merch because you don't feel like you have to spend cash just to be able to complete quests in time. If you complete an action, you get the reward, not this hit or miss crap. Love that game!

This kind of helps, but it might just be luck. If I go 10-15 mins without a flower drop, I exit my game and shut it down completely in my task manager, then restart the app and something usually drops.

Serious question.. is it worth me buying la perfumerie? I've been holding onto my choc, but it doesn't look as necessary compared to the great pine cone saga at xmas!

I don't think you buy La Perfumerie - you earn it, just like we earned the La Vogue Fashion Boutique

Side rant - I have been playing today for about 7 hours (was up at 6:30, playing at 7:00a) - and all I have gotten today is 3 posies and 1 - yes ONE - Echinacea..... and that is with 7 characters doing tasks..... I am never going to get all these buildings decorated and get all the flower crowns! :(

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that the sweet shop in Tangled, confectioner in Frozen, and candy maker from BatB all give chocolate hearts now? Has it always been doing that and I just missed it?

How do you get the flower dresses if you've finished chapter one??

You have to decorate the building in that story - decorating the Arendelle Library opens up the ability to gather flowers/lollipops for Anna's flower crown.

Decorating the Guard Tower in Tangled opens the ability to do Rapunzel's crown.

And the decorating the Bakery in B&TB allows for Belle's crown to be gathered/crafted.

Not sure if the three new building and decorating them lead to anything as I am still trying to get the Bakery done (I have the Library and Tower decorated but no crowns yet).

You have to decorate the building in that story - decorating the Arendelle Library opens up the ability to gather flowers/lollipops for Anna's flower crown.

Okay thank you! I just finished the decorating of the tower for Rapunzel so Ia'll get right on that :)

Has anyone else noticed that the sweet shop in Tangled, confectioner in Frozen, and candy maker from BatB all give chocolate hearts now? Has it always been doing that and I just missed it?

From the start of this event :)

So, the other two Curio shops only unlock additional Moments for some characters and don't seem necessary for the Event to progress (same with the Fishmonger), correct? I'm keep thinking that they might throw a curve ball at us and when the third triplet's quest ends, they'll start another three part story in either Tangled or Frozen!

I don't think you buy La Perfumerie - you earn it, just like we earned the La Vogue Fashion Boutique

Side rant - I have been playing today for about 7 hours (was up at 6:30, playing at 7:00a) - and all I have gotten today is 3 posies and 1 - yes ONE - Echinacea..... and that is with 7 characters doing tasks..... I am never going to get all these buildings decorated and get all the flower crowns! :(

Same....not to mention 4 days of trying for perfume bottles and getting a whole lotta nothing. It is annoying to say the least.

Just joined the board. Does anyone know what happens after you decorate the three buildings for chapter two? I'm still not done with the first set and the dresses. I'm tapping like mad in this game and I just can't keep up.
I just finished decorating the stables for the BatB story line. Once completed, it opened up a new task requirement (Help Philippe Get Shod - 10H). That looks like it's the last task in the "Stable Friendship" Quest. I don't know about the other buildings because I haven't started anything in the Frozen or Tangled storyline (concentrating on one building-flower crown-building sequence at a time).

T

Thank you!

No one is dropping Posys today... So frustrating! Why do the building decorations AND the dresses both have to require Posys. Mini rant over here.

Can someone answer this for me? Does the girls getting the flower crowns help at all in collecting more flowers? Does it open up flower gathering tasks or just more chocolate heart tasks? Debating if I should keep going and do all the buildings first or get the crowns done....

I've unlocked Belle's flower crown and it opened new Chocolate Heart Tasks for me. Right now, I don't need any Daisys, so I don't know if any of the tasks yield daisys.
Make Bouquets (30 s): 2 hearts
Enjoy Sweets (2 hr): 58 hearts
Shop for Knick Knacks (5 hr): 108 hearts
Shop for Ingredients (?): ? <- Requires Fish Monger and I don't have that one.

Can someone answer this for me? Does the girls getting the flower crowns help at all in collecting more flowers? Does it open up flower gathering tasks or just more chocolate heart tasks? Debating if I should keep going and do all the buildings first or get the crowns done....

Pretty sure all new outfits come with chocolate earning tasks only (like the triplets). Belle has a task to earn daisy's in her new outfit (make bouquets), don't know about the others yet.

I also looked through the list of characters/buildings that earn certain flowers but I don't see new tasks for Rapunzel or Anna. Just Belle.

I hope the next chapters don't require more characters and buildings to be unlocked with items! I've finished the Bookstore and Rouge. I'm still unlocking two buildings, Vert and Belle's dress (still missing other two dresses)! I'm focusing on Vert, since I'm more interested in getting the triplets. Anyway, IF there are no future buildings to decorate or more dresses, I'm sure I'll be able to finish the event.
Further quests lead to more building allowed to decorate. I know of 5 so far. I haven't decorated in B&B yet but 2 buildings in other stories. Only decorated 2 so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter