Disney Enchanted Tales

Google play store says:

SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
All the kingdoms are celebrating with floral themed décor and buildings in the limited-time event, starting on February 10th.
Play new quests to meet the Triplets from Beauty and the Beast, make gifts for loved ones, and create flower crowns for each of the princesses.

So yes the three blondes from B&B, but still no new story line :mad:

Google play store says:

SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
All the kingdoms are celebrating with floral themed décor and buildings in the limited-time event, starting on February 10th.
Play new quests to meet the Triplets from Beauty and the Beast, make gifts for loved ones, and create flower crowns for each of the princesses.

So yes the three blondes from B&B, but still no new story line :mad:
Does this mean all android users have the update? Cause I'm using an iOS device and I don't even have a new icon. ☹️☹️

I just hope they have moved the start of the event and not the one that was rumored: Feb 10th.
Maybe I need to sleep on this. (Just like with Santa on Christmas. LOL)
It's already less than 3 hours past... where could the update be?
Thought it would start around 8PM (GMT+1) like previous events. Actually that should've been yesterday, if the update was supposed to start the 10th. Not sure, no clue what time zone the game is in.

Anyway, it's already 11/02, almost 12 here. So, the update is most likely delayed. :angel:

The entire spring event will be separate from the main storylines. I've played this game from day one and events always have their own form of currency used. (Ex: the winter event used pine cones) your characters will have new (and temporary) moments available for the quest that will earn them whatever the event currency is. All characters still have their normal coin tasks and you can still progress through the normal storylines during the event, but the event doesn't effect them. I believe they make a new currency for the events to make it more interesting and also to level the playingfield between people like me who have 300,000 coins and nothing to spend them on, and people who have just started playing or don't have as many coins. An event character or building will never need coins to be unlocked. Which can be either frustrating or helpful depending on your situation ;)
How do you have 300k in coins???

I think something went wrong with your post here. ;) Thanks for asking about the update. Did they specify how long it would take?

Hey Jamie,

No worries, you won't miss out on the Spring event! Our development team had to delay the event from starting after they found an issue with it. They're working on resolving that right now and should have it fixed soon, please keep an eye out for the event to start over the next few days!

If you have any more questions in the meantime please let us know.

Have a great weekend!

Connor
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

If you are trying to upload a screenshot, just use the "Upload a File" option next to the "Post Reply" button.

Attachments

• IMG_6698.PNG
    IMG_6698.PNG
    242.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter