Disney Enchanted Tales

Yeah. I'm REALLY loving that update. It's the first time I'm experiencing glitches so I'm, like, thrilled : the buildings keep disappearing (loving that empty green grass :rolleyes:), character icons and coins are floating all over the bed and have a white square above them which is like, sooo cool.:sad2:

Screenshot_2017-02-10-03-16-28.png

Screenshot_2017-02-09-17-43-28.png

Screenshot_2017-02-10-15-40-16.png

Screenshot_2017-02-10-15-19-55.png

Yesterday there was an action involving Gaston to unlock one of the blonde triplets but it's nowhere to be found today, wish I'd taken a screenshot.:sad: Oh well it will be back soon enough.:charac2:

Honestly I hope they fix those glitches because they make playing the game a real pain in the ****.:mad:

Last edited:
Why the Bimbettes? I'm French so I'm not completely accustomed to the original character names (expl : Mrs. Potts is Mrs. Samovar in the French dub, Footstool became Sultan, Cogsworth is called Big Ben for some mysterious reason etc.)

Here are some other examples :
- Moana -> Vaiana
- Flounder -> Polochon
- Scuttle -> Eureka
- Scrooge McDuck -> Oncle Picsou
- Goofy -> Dingo

and many others...

Last edited:
Bimbettes is probably from "bimbos" :)

From Wikipedia: Bimbo is a derogatory slang term for an attractive but unintelligent female.

Oh alright cheers. Bimbo means the same in French actually. I gave some name changes in French dubs in my post above by the way.:lovestruc

Why was the word **** censored in my post above by the way? (I mean a*rse). Is it that vulgar a term? lol

Nothing new has started in my game yet..other than it is playing really quirky. Anyone have the event start yet?

Nothing new has started in my game yet..other than it is playing really quirky. Anyone have the event start yet?

Same here... I've unlocked a few blankets with diamonds and haven't done any missions just because I'm waiting for this new event, or update... now what? Should I spend all this money, because certainly if there's any limited offer or event it won't need coins?

Same here... I've unlocked a few blankets with diamonds and haven't done any missions just because I'm waiting for this new event, or update... now what? Should I spend all this money, because certainly if there's any limited offer or event it won't need coins?

Yes there's definitely something happening soon, I read about the princesses unlocking flower crowns for example... and I saw the possibility to unlock one of the Blonde triplets eventually (her icon appeared yesterday in one of Gaston's locked actions but they have now removed it).
I'm betting on a Valentine's day event in which we'll have to earn hearts to get new buildings, decorations and characters.
So yeah, you can spend your regular coins.

Yes there's definitely something happening soon, I read about the princesses unlocking flower crowns for example... and I saw the possibility to unlock one of the Blonde triplets eventually (her icon appeared yesterday in one of Gaston's locked actions but they have now removed it).
I'm betting on a Valentine's day event in which we'll have to earn hearts to get new buildings, decorations and characters.

The flower crowns thing and the triplets, will they be part of the main story then?
Well, hopefully they will. I'm spending my coins right now in three different buildings and move on with the stories. Hope I don't screw things up by being surprised with a limited character that needs coins :S

Thanks. Guess I'll just do short tasks and keep checking back. I'm still working on Sven. I' ll post when my event starts.

The flower crowns thing and the triplets, will they be part of the main story then?
Well, hopefully they will. I'm spending my coins right now in three different buildings and move on with the stories. Hope I don't screw things up by being surprised with a limited character that needs coins :S
The entire spring event will be separate from the main storylines. I've played this game from day one and events always have their own form of currency used. (Ex: the winter event used pine cones) your characters will have new (and temporary) moments available for the quest that will earn them whatever the event currency is. All characters still have their normal coin tasks and you can still progress through the normal storylines during the event, but the event doesn't effect them. I believe they make a new currency for the events to make it more interesting and also to level the playingfield between people like me who have 300,000 coins and nothing to spend them on, and people who have just started playing or don't have as many coins. An event character or building will never need coins to be unlocked. Which can be either frustrating or helpful depending on your situation ;)

Me neither :headache:
I don't have it either but I noticed that on the Disney help page for the game the "What's New in Disney Enchanted Tales" popular question that used to talk about adding the additional Frozen characters has disappeared which leads me to believe that something is coming soon. (Or that's just wishful thinking LOL)

Does anyone know how I can change my profile photo? I dont have one now..
Scroll up to the blue menu bar at the top, click on your name to access your account then select Avatar. It will let you upload one.

Attachments

• IMG_6697.PNG
    IMG_6697.PNG
    254.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter