• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Enchanted Tales

I just ran into this issue last week. I could not restore from my backup because somehow I had restrictions on and didn't have the password to take it off. So Siri didn't work and I decided to just start fresh with a new phone and not use my backup.
I lost everything!! I was a level 25 had slogged through all the timed quests, had everyone but the footstool. When I asked if they could port my game over since I had the old gamer id and the new one, they could not.
I got nothing and had to start over. They didn't care a bit. Even things like the ice hut and the other 2 buildings I could not get back, they told me to ask itunes, who only returned one buildings price. I also lost Jasmine with no idea if she will ever be back. They gave me only what I could prove I had bought and gave me my diamonds back.
Since I am a sucker, I am starting over and am currently at level 11.
Good luck, I am sure a backup will keep your game for you, if not, you are can start over with me!

Good luck Aryn, I myself also lost all my data right after the Agrabah events and had to restart all over again.

I have an iPhone but need to get a new one. Will it really back up to iCloud? I also have an iPad but it just opens a new game on there. Another game I play asks me whether I want the local game or iCloud game when I open but this doesn't. I don't know how else to save it

Does anyone think there is a point in buying the beehive or the Agrabah sheep? I wasn't yet playing the game during the Agrabah event, so I don't have any Agrabah items on my blanket... but I've been hearing rumors that they may be bringing jasmine back as the 4th princess for the blanket... but it seems like the items in this sale will not be coming back and this is a last call for them. I know the sheep generate coins because I have the sheep for belle's storyline, however, I don't want to have these 2 random Agrabah items sitting on my blanket if they are not going to have a jasmine storyline ever again.
Jasmine will be back. It was written on the description of her limited event that it's a preview of her story. Just not sure if she will definitely be the 4th princess in the blanket. The developers could put a different princess first before adding the Aladdin storyline.

You have to either back it up to your computer through itunes or you can do icloud through your PC or via your phone in settings where is says "icloud".
my phone is also at the end of it's life. I've honestly put off getting it, because I was worried about this. I'm going to literally, embarrassingly, speak to the representative at Verizon when I go in about how I want to really keep this game in the progress that I've made. Level 30, over 100,000 coins , characters, outfits and buildings from both the fall and winter events. So I'm trying to do everything in my power to be a smart and proactive about it as possible. My only worry is that I'm not really sure this game was ever backed up? And that you didn't login with Facebook, or Gmail or anything like that?

my phone is also at the end of it's life. I've honestly put off getting it, because I was worried about this. I'm going to literally, embarrassingly, speak to the representative at Verizon when I go in about how I want to really keep this game in the progress that I've made. Level 30, over 100,000 coins , characters, outfits and buildings from both the fall and winter events. So I'm trying to do everything in my power to be a smart and proactive about it as possible. My only worry is that I'm not really sure this game was ever backed up? And that you didn't login with Facebook, or Gmail or anything like that?

I have an iphone. I installed the game with no login. The only thing it wanted was my age. I always put 99, because it is really none of their business if I am 10 or 100. :P
I Googled and found that itunes back-up to either your PC or cloud is the only way to save this game because it is not done by userID, FB, LINE acct, etc.

At Verizon, they may have a way to back your entire phone up in-store and move it to a new phone. That is what they will do for you at the Sprint store. I would hope all providers would do the same.

Best wishes for not losing your game. :)

Anyone here noticed how both Magic Kingdoms and Disney Emoji are doing Mulan? I wonder if Enchanted Tales will pick her as well...
I wish they would just start with Jasmine though. Her presence in the blanket feels very incomplete. And give away a bit more blanket, I don't want to spend diamonds and I'm weeks away of the next level.

Anyone here noticed how both Magic Kingdoms and Disney Emoji are doing Mulan? I wonder if Enchanted Tales will pick her as well...
I wish they would just start with Jasmine though. Her presence in the blanket feels very incomplete. And give away a bit more blanket, I don't want to spend diamonds and I'm weeks away of the next level.
Hope so too, Jasmine seems so lonely.

Hoping for some help and advice! I have been working on the Tangled story, which I started third, and I finally managed to unlock Shorty's cupid outfit. Then the quest continues with him flying around, a moment that takes 2hrs. As soon as I set Shorty on this moment, a new quest opened for Flynn to dance a jig, which is a 6hr moment. Every time I try to send Flynn to dance, it takes me to Shorty! I know there was a spot in the Winter event that a task Oaken was supposed to do was actually completed by Kai so I was wondering if this is what is going on? Has anyone else experienced this or is my game just being buggy? Thanks!
Buildings can only accommodate one "movie clapper" or animated task at a time. Think of it like a stage. You can't have more than one scene playing at a time.

I hope when they do add on to Jasmine it is not while the Mulan event is going happening on Kingdoms. The Christmas events going on at the same time almost killed me! Thought my husband was going to hide my tablet from me.

Buildings can only accommodate one "movie clapper" or animated task at a time. Think of it like a stage. You can't have more than one scene playing at a time.

Whats the deal with the movie clapper things? I notice only some tasks have them..are they significant?

I now have to create three customs (Rapunzel with Pascal, Belle (the cape version) and Hans), That is a lot of work :(

If I need to choose between Mulan and Jasmine for the next story, I think I will go for Mulan..

Hello! Could someone tell me which character is "Carol" and which building she comes with? The only female character I don't have left is whoever the frozen lady is that comes with the flower shop. I am currently trying to unlock Flynn and one of the tasks unlock him is for Carol to mend clothing. I didn't think it made any sense for Carol to mend clothes as she comes with the flower shop, but I know that they sometimes stick a character with a random building so it's not always relative to their role. I just couldn't figure out who she was since a lot of those background characters in the movies weren't really introduced by name. I didn't know who Kai was either until I unlocked him.. I realized that he was briefly seen in the frozen movie but was never introduced by name.

Hello! Could someone tell me which character is "Carol" and which building she comes with? The only female character I don't have left is whoever the frozen lady is that comes with the flower shop. I am currently trying to unlock Flynn and one of the tasks unlock him is for Carol to mend clothing. I didn't think it made any sense for Carol to mend clothes as she comes with the flower shop, but I know that they sometimes stick a character with a random building so it's not always relative to their role. I just couldn't figure out who she was since a lot of those background characters in the movies weren't really introduced by name. I didn't know who Kai was either until I unlocked him.. I realized that he was briefly seen in the frozen movie but was never introduced by name.

Hi there, as I recall Carol is definitely the lady that comes with the flower shop. She has a 3hour or 4hour task to mend clothes if I remember correctly.

is anyone else trying to unlock sven? I started with Frozen as the last story, but getting the chests is taking forever. In 3 days I got 1 chest and 3 people constantly doing tasks for it: Gaston, The Duke and Kai. I must manage to get 7 :(

is anyone else trying to unlock sven? I started with Frozen as the last story, but getting the chests is taking forever. In 3 days I got 1 chest and 3 people constantly doing tasks for it: Gaston, The Duke and Kai. I must manage to get 7 :(

Took me several days, maybe even a week to unlock him. They are very stingy with the chests but you'll get them, eventually.:angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter