• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Enchanted Tales

I bought the Yule log because I have the footstool and the winter pond and I was confused as to wether Belle's "winter comfort" quest was part of the actual storyline or just the winter event. I thought that quest might pop up again if I bought it... but it didn't. Maybe they just added it because most people didn't have time to buy it with pine cones. I got the footstool but didn't have time to unlock the Yule log. It probably appeals to the people trying to collect every single decoration and building, but other than that I don't see any use for it unfortunately.
LOL I ended up buying the Yule Log. When the dialogue box popped up again, it says that it's 2016 Clearance Sale. So I think the items in there won't be available anymore if they put up a new sale this year.
Also, the Yule Log's quite cute. You can even see the little fire crackling. Haha.

I am completely annoyed with how this quest went down. I was on a cruise ship the last 8 days. Like other quests, I fully expected to see my 68K pine cones converted to coins, but nope! And to top it off, about 41K of my coins disappeared and their support pretty much says "sorry about your bad luck!!"

It sucks that Belle shows that she can do a task with the footstool on the pond but I didn't get to unlock the footstool :( I hope they give us all a chance to get the footstool again because it seems like everyone wanted him but only few were able to unlock him. I'm also really hoping they bring jasmine back as the 4th story for the blanket and Not just a limited event.

They seriously need to add a confirmation for using diamonds. I accidentally just wasted 2 diamonds on getting coins for a building that produces coins every 2 minutes! >:( I accidentally hit the button and I definitely didn't want to waste diamonds on that!

Does anyone think there is a point in buying the beehive or the Agrabah sheep? I wasn't yet playing the game during the Agrabah event, so I don't have any Agrabah items on my blanket... but I've been hearing rumors that they may be bringing jasmine back as the 4th princess for the blanket... but it seems like the items in this sale will not be coming back and this is a last call for them. I know the sheep generate coins because I have the sheep for belle's storyline, however, I don't want to have these 2 random Agrabah items sitting on my blanket if they are not going to have a jasmine storyline ever again.

They seriously need to add a confirmation for using diamonds. I accidentally just wasted 2 diamonds on getting coins for a building that produces coins every 2 minutes! >:( I accidentally hit the button and I definitely didn't want to waste diamonds on that!
I wasted diamonds like that as well! And I complain to support team. They just replied that will revert my concern to development team ...

Does anyone think there is a point in buying the beehive or the Agrabah sheep? I wasn't yet playing the game during the Agrabah event, so I don't have any Agrabah items on my blanket... but I've been hearing rumors that they may be bringing jasmine back as the 4th princess for the blanket... but it seems like the items in this sale will not be coming back and this is a last call for them. I know the sheep generate coins because I have the sheep for belle's storyline, however, I don't want to have these 2 random Agrabah items sitting on my blanket if they are not going to have a jasmine storyline ever again.
The beehives also generate coins, if that helps. As much as I'd like to see a more classic princess, like Cinderella or Snow White, I think the Jasmine event was a preview. It was awhile ago so I could be remembering wrong but that's what I thought they said during the event.

Hi everyone! I have been playing enchanted tales for a while now and have probably spent over 30 bucks on the game but I need a new phone. I can't figure out if this game will be restored or if I will lose all of my time and money I spent. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Please can someone confirm if the belle making snow angel moment with the winter pond requires the footstool? Im tempted to buy the pond but I don't have footstool. Thanks!

Please can someone confirm if the belle making snow angel moment with the winter pond requires the footstool? Im tempted to buy the pond but I don't have footstool. Thanks!
No, her snow angel task doesn't require the Footstool. They have a separate "play in snow" task.

Hi everyone! I have been playing enchanted tales for a while now and have probably spent over 30 bucks on the game but I need a new phone. I can't figure out if this game will be restored or if I will lose all of my time and money I spent. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Do you have an iphone? If so, you can back it up to icloud and when you re-image, your game will keep its progress.

Just wanted to ask if any of the Android users also have this problem:
Sometimes when I watch a video for coins or to skip the last hour of an activity, it doesn't work. So I watched the video but I don't get the reward or the activity still has an hour remaining.
Anyone else with this problem?

I just ran into this issue last week. I could not restore from my backup because somehow I had restrictions on and didn't have the password to take it off. So Siri didn't work and I decided to just start fresh with a new phone and not use my backup.
I lost everything!! I was a level 25 had slogged through all the timed quests, had everyone but the footstool. When I asked if they could port my game over since I had the old gamer id and the new one, they could not.
I got nothing and had to start over. They didn't care a bit. Even things like the ice hut and the other 2 buildings I could not get back, they told me to ask itunes, who only returned one buildings price. I also lost Jasmine with no idea if she will ever be back. They gave me only what I could prove I had bought and gave me my diamonds back.
Since I am a sucker, I am starting over and am currently at level 11.
Good luck, I am sure a backup will keep your game for you, if not, you are can start over with me!

Hoping for some help and advice! I have been working on the Tangled story, which I started third, and I finally managed to unlock Shorty's cupid outfit. Then the quest continues with him flying around, a moment that takes 2hrs. As soon as I set Shorty on this moment, a new quest opened for Flynn to dance a jig, which is a 6hr moment. Every time I try to send Flynn to dance, it takes me to Shorty! I know there was a spot in the Winter event that a task Oaken was supposed to do was actually completed by Kai so I was wondering if this is what is going on? Has anyone else experienced this or is my game just being buggy? Thanks!

Just wanted to ask if any of the Android users also have this problem:
Sometimes when I watch a video for coins or to skip the last hour of an activity, it doesn't work. So I watched the video but I don't get the reward or the activity still has an hour remaining.
Anyone else with this problem?

Yes, back when I had the opportunity to watch the videos, this happened quite a bit. I haven't had videos since the Winter event so take it as a bonus when it works!

Hoping for some help and advice! I have been working on the Tangled story, which I started third, and I finally managed to unlock Shorty's cupid outfit. Then the quest continues with him flying around, a moment that takes 2hrs. As soon as I set Shorty on this moment, a new quest opened for Flynn to dance a jig, which is a 6hr moment. Every time I try to send Flynn to dance, it takes me to Shorty! I know there was a spot in the Winter event that a task Oaken was supposed to do was actually completed by Kai so I was wondering if this is what is going on? Has anyone else experienced this or is my game just being buggy? Thanks!
You need to wait for Shorty to complete the task then only can send Flynn in.
It's because they cannot perform task together in same building.

You need to wait for Shorty to complete the task then only can send Flynn in.
It's because they cannot perform task together in same building.

Thanks! I wonder why only one at a time? You can send as many as you want to all the other buildings. Sometimes I can have 5 characters in Beast's castle at the same time! Strange!

Thanks! I wonder why only one at a time? You can send as many as you want to all the other buildings. Sometimes I can have 5 characters in Beast's castle at the same time! Strange!
Some task that you can see the action one then you can't send together.
Like for Frozen story, you cannot send Anna dance and also The Duke bow impressively in the Arendelle Castle together.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter