DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

apparently you can only book one of the other resorts if you book a minimum 3-night stay. Does that sound normal? I've never come across anything like that at Disney :confused3
We are staying at Hard Rock for only 2 nights that weekend, so I'd say no, it's not normal.

We are staying at Hard Rock for only 2 nights that weekend, so I'd say no, it's not normal.

I think Universal wants people to stay more than one night. A few months ago I could have booked one night, but didn't. A month or so ago, we had the opportunity to book a two night stay, but not a one night. Since we're already at Boardwalk, we decided to pass.

Updated our Disney Vacation countdown calendar this morning...........99 days to go! :-) Do you know what that means!!!! :oops:............... 99 days until our first Christmas season at Disney! :santa:
but...............do you know what that means? o_O
100 DAYS UNTIL DISAPALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!pixiedust:

Doug :goofy:

I know its early, but more info about the weekend would be nice.... Here is a simply question, will the entire team be at the event all standing there as we come in so we can shake hands and say hi?

They announced on today's show that the DIS show would be on that Sunday afternoon (the 6th), but not a specific time. Also it will be INSIDE Islands of Adventure! And it will be a favorite things show!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Also, John said that in the next couple of weeks they will have more information available for everyone. He said he knows that everyone on the boards especially has been wanting more information. He said they are working on finalizing some things. :)

Just heard the "announcement" of the podcast on today's podcast, and it's very exciting. Question: have any details about signing up for the podcast been released?

Just heard the "announcement" of the podcast on today's podcast, and it's very exciting. Question: have any details about signing up for the podcast been released?

Don't think so...sounded like all of that would be finalized in the next couple of weeks and then it would all be announced.

We have planned an unexpected trip and will be in Universal on that Sunday so REALLY hope I can get tickets for this as I did not have the trip planned in time to get into the "party"...

I am hoping the event will be after the park closes, as I have a park ticket for only that day, and would like to use it, you know?

I am hoping the event will be after the park closes, as I have a park ticket for only that day, and would like to use it, you know?

Park closes at 7:00 p.m. and the party starts at 9:00 p.m.:thumbsup2

Edited to add: Did you mean the party or the Podcast taping? If the Podcast taping, Pete mentioned it would be in the afternoon, so the park would still be open.

Edited to add: Did you mean the party or the Podcast taping? If the Podcast taping, Pete mentioned it would be in the afternoon, so the park would still be open.

Yes, I mean the podcast.... Sunday is the day I will be in the park, so that works out, I wonder if I should out in for a day 2? I will have the express pass for Sunday.....

I really would love to go to the podcast but wont' be able to swing it since we'll need a ticket into the park. This is just a long weekend trip, DH and I are calling it our Christmas gifts to each other so it has to be very budget friendly. Sad we'll most likely miss the podcast but we'll still have fun at the party.

I really would love to go to the podcast but wont' be able to swing it since we'll need a ticket into the park. This is just a long weekend trip, DH and I are calling it our Christmas gifts to each other so it has to be very budget friendly. Sad we'll most likely miss the podcast but we'll still have fun at the party.
My wife and I are doing the same thing. We're staying at AoA to keep the cost down........and no hopper.......although we are doing the MVMCP on Sun the 6th :santa:. We've been to a couple of podcasts at the NJ GKTW events so it isn't the end of the world. More interested in the July 10 Year anniversary week festivities.......although with 3 WDW trips already planned for 2016...........unless we get a money drop :-)..............I just don't see it.

CYA @ Diagon Alley!!! :smooth:

Doug :goofy:

I wish it was either after park hours, or outside the park, after park hours would be best, because I am concerned I am paying extra $ for an express pass ticket, that I won't be able to use for a couple of hours during the podcast, in fact, I much rather have plenty of time for the podcast, as we might be able to hang out with the guys and gals, where we probably won't the night before....

Yes, I meant "the taping", I think we can't say that any more... no tape was harmed in the making of this or any podcast :)

It would be nice if admission was free to podcast with disapalooza identification. We like others, are doing this trip budget minded and dont know at this moment if we could swing the podcast admission :( never ben to a podcast taping so we will crunch numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter