DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Tonight is "International Night" at my kids' school. Each class room researched a different country and has a presentation on the food, culture, etc of that country. I asked my wife if it was going to be anything like World Showcase.
"Yes, except for the rides, the booze, the gift shops and Illuminations."

So no drinking around the school then?

DS had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted this morning and is doing o.k. He will be better when DW gets his pain med prescription filled :faint: I am taking a 4 day weekend to hang with him & DD is coming home this weekend so we can all celebrate upcoming Bday and Valentines day. Besides, I need a down time break from the work insanity and hoping to shut down work related - "hoping"
One of them seems to have a much more violent hobby. ;) :lmao:
Yep, the girl soccer player - 3 knee surgeries later

Played tennis last night and still feeling it. Going up to three nights next week. I may not be able to walk.

Morning all.

See Zerf is still posting away; loving the trip down memory lane. :thumbsup2
G]

Dave has 500 years of trips to Disney. :lmao:

Tonight is "International Night" at my kids' school. Each class room researched a different country and has a presentation on the food, culture, etc of that country. I asked my wife if it was going to be anything like World Showcase.
"Yes, except for the rides, the booze, the gift shops and Illuminations."

Whenever people talk about traveling around the world, I just tell them I get to travel lots of countries in a single day without a passport. I'll take WS over most any other travel, other than a trip to Australia to watch the Open.

Well, I guess that's ok. As long as there will be cronuts and the LeCellier fillet.

I didn't like them as.much as I thought I would.

DS had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted this morning and is doing o.k. He will be better when DW gets his pain med prescription filled :faint: I am taking a 4 day weekend to hang with him & DD is coming home this weekend so we can all celebrate upcoming Bday and Valentines day. Besides, I need a down time break from the work insanity and hoping to shut down work related - "hoping"

I remember that as well. I was 22 and had Percocet for the first time. Amazing drug.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your DS

And four(!) knee surgeries?!? :faint:

First time DIS Dads poster here. I've been participating on one of the weight loss threads where I'm the only guy - yesterday the topic of conversation was workout gear. Feeling extremely out of place I figured there had to be a guys section somewhere... looks like I found it.

Someone grab me a beer.

Welcome to the club. As a new member, you are buying, Norm will be by later to explain the dues.

First time DIS Dads poster here. I've been participating on one of the weight loss threads where I'm the only guy - yesterday the topic of conversation was workout gear. Feeling extremely out of place I figured there had to be a guys section somewhere... looks like I found it.

Someone grab me a beer.

Welcome Dr Gunnie. I'm sure you will like it here. We tend to discuss life from a different perspective than most of the other threads you will find on this board. We try to through Disney into as much as possible. But, rest assured, you will find lots of conversation centered around beer, bacon and dole whips. As said, Norm will be along shortly to collect dues and Randall will provide you with your number.

Top O the Mornin Dads! 4 day weekend trying to "detox" from the job a bit and enjoy the family. Just finished reading the Disney Files mag from DVC. Nice article about AK becoming more of a night park and referenced that the new Rivers of Light will perform multiple times nightly. I was assuming just one performance at night. Have a good Friday and weekend.
View attachment 150997
One of our favorite places to eat breakfast. We have been eating breakfast twice per trip for over 20 years here. Lol
With you on this one though we did not book for me and DS trip coming up as I landed CRT which DS does not remember going to in the past.

Someone grab me a beer.

Someone grab me a beer.

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. You send 800+ to me, and then I mail to all the guys. This works everytime.

We like to talk about women's workout gear as well, but only if it includes hot girl pictures. :goodvibes:goodvibes

:lmao:

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. You send 800+ to me, and then I mail to all the guys. This works everytime.

We like to talk about women's workout gear as well, but only if it includes hot girl pictures. :goodvibes:goodvibes

:lmao:

"Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, OR cake."? Since when is it only one of those items. I thought new members had to provide all four!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter