• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL does not care about repeat cruisers?

DCL does not care about repeat cruisers

• True

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • False

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
DCL isn't the only company to offer OBB discounts & onboard credit & reduced deposit while booking another cruise onboard. So that "perk" really isn't a perk at all for repeat cruisers.

Perhaps but there are a bunch of platinum cruisers on this forum that don't live in Florida.

this forum is comprised of like-minded Disney die-hards :yay: who patronize the parks, cruise line and invest in DVC. Would venture this microcosm is not necessarily representative of the real world. However, it would be very interesting to know the geographic breakdown of the platinum cruisers. Not holding my breath for DCL to divulge that proprietary info.

this forum is comprised of like-minded Disney die-hards :yay: who patronize the parks, cruise line and invest in DVC. Would venture this microcosm is not necessarily representative of the real world. However, it would be very interesting to know the geographic breakdown of the platinum cruisers. Not holding my breath for DCL to divulge that proprietary info.
I live in Houston, Texas. :P

Not platinum on DCL, but I'm in Pittsburgh if anybody is keeping tabs lol.

We are fortunate in that my DH gets 5 weeks of vacation time, have to stretch our vacation budget until it squeals:p, which doesn't translate to many DCL cruises each year, darn it.

Another cruiser that would wish for "night" counting instead of cruises. I will finally turn gold after this May cruise and will then have 54 nights on board, my 14 night cruises count the same as a 2 night to no where cruise, don't like it, but I love the longer cruises.

Live in Wisconsin and we are officially Platinum now, we got the car/fridge magnet in the mail:)

DCL loves first time cruisers!

They don't book opening day!

They don't bring own booze!

They don't eat as much!

They book DCL excursions!

Many run up bar bills!

They buy lots of things on board!

They don't rebook on board!

They don't get the Silver goodies!

They spread the news about a great trip!

What's not to love?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter