Dazzling December 2023 Exercise Thread

I have gotten in 190 minutes this week trying to get caught back up and maybe a little bit ahead since next week we'll be traveling. With that, I have reached Pearlescent Purple along with Twilight Sparkle, BonnieF, PollyannaMom, and the TEAM! Yay!
1703226246331.png
Tonight, I was fascinated by this article about Christmas at Tokyo Disney Resort and definitely enjoyed the super sparkly promo images!

I'm finally getting around to posting pics of my ear collection. Like PollyannaMom, I have a mix of Disney made and Etsy made ears:

IMG_8307.jpg
My first pair purchased on our first family trip to WDW.

IMG_8306.jpg
from Etsy

IMG_8305.jpg
Wanda Maximoff ears!

IMG_8304.jpg
One of my favorite colors

IMG_8303.jpg
Norway ears

IMG_8302.jpg
Elizabeth Smith mentioned special color releases earlier, and these are from Disney's rose gold collection.

IMG_8301.jpg
from Etsy

IMG_8300.jpg
Etsy again

IMG_8299.jpg
Also from Etsy and one of my most favorite pairs

IMG_8298.jpg
I think these came from the same Etsy shop that made the Chewy ears.

I've reached the max images allowed, so I'll finish in another post.

Ears part 2:

IMG_8297.jpg
Purchased last Dec during a mother/daughter trip. From one of our favorite HS rides.

IMG_8296.jpg
Encanto ears in honor of one of my favorite movies!

IMG_8295.jpg
Frozen ears #1 from Etsy

IMG_8294.jpg
Purchased from Etsy to wear at MVMCP

IMG_8291.jpg
Frozen ears #2 from Etsy being used as a topper for our Disney tree

And Bonus pics of Disney tree:
IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

DD and I have a trip coming up in January, and I'll be on the hunt for Tiana or Rapunzel ears this time. I saw one pair of gorgeous Tiana ears on our last trip, but I didn't grab them right away, and they were gone when I went back for them. Lesson learned!

Attachments

• IMG_8290.jpg
    IMG_8290.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0

I have 120 minutes to add from the weekend, bringing me to Radiant Red in time for Christmas Day! Twilight Sparkle and sophy1996 have both reached Popping Pink and ShannyMcB is Pearlescent Purple!

Merry Christmas!
1703486082012.png
(Picture of the Cinderella Castle Dream Lights from 2017)

We will be traveling this week to see family, so I may not be able to update much. I'll try to pop in, but I may not be able to tabulate minutes until New Year's. We'll see. Regardless, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

1703993739576.png
Popping in to say hi and to report that I have 35 minutes for today of walking and yoga (which was mostly just breathing). 585/600
I'll be back to calculate minutes later!

The ornament above is available on shopDisney, 50% off during the Twice Upon a Year Sale. Anyone going to make any shimmery, sparkly purchases? As a Dumbo lover... the ornament is tempting!

A belated Merry Christmas to all who celebrated! It was very busy here! 80 minutes to add. We have a family wedding this weekend so dancing minutes on the horizon! Hoping to make my goal!

@Twilight Sparkle - Love all your ears! Such a pretty tree, too!
@Elizabeth Smith - Safe travels!

345/450
Thank you very much! Hope you had a great time at the wedding! Wishing you - and everyone here - a very Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter