Dazzling December 2023 Exercise Thread

Elizabeth Smith

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the December 2023 exercise thread! This month's theme is going to be "dazzling" and we'll figure out what that means together as the month goes on. 😅 (I'm winging it!)

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back! If you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. You can post daily or just catch up when you can. You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day. Since December has 31 days, here are some common conversions:

15 minutes/day = 465
20 minutes/day = 620
30 minutes/day = 930
45 minutes/day = 1395
1 hour/day = 1860

One of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress:

10% - Brilliant Blue
25% - Overwhelming Orange
50% - Pearlescent Purple
75% - Popping Pink
90% - Radiant Red
100% - Glowing Green

We’re officially starting this challenge on December 1st (or 4th, we're a little late...), but if you don’t find the thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join! There's no better time than the present to start toward your goals!! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

Participants:
Elizabeth Smith 600/600
sophy1996 1005/1000
Twilight Sparkle 2390/2200
ShannyMcB 361/360

livih99 246/600
BonnieF 455/450
PollyannaMom 500/500

TEAM: 5557/5710

Last edited:
I exercised for 25 minutes on December 1st and 40 minutes today, bringing me to 65/600 minutes and Brilliant Blue!

To celebrate this, how about we reminisce on Mickey and Minnie's outfits from the 50th Celebration at WDW, which were sort of sparkly blue. (Is this going to be how I interpret the theme this month? Sharing sparkly, themed Disney pictures? Please weigh in on what you guys would like this month. I'm at a bit of a loss, lol.)

1701745965737.png

+60 minutes since I last posted.
And many color changes!
sophy1996 and livih99 have both reached Overwhelming Orange
Twilight Sparkle, BonnieF, and PollyannaMom are all Brilliant Blue!
The
TEAM is also BLUE!
Here is the drone show from Disneyland Paris. I see Orange and Blue sparkles (and many other colors) present in the show. I would love to see more drones integrated into the nighttime spectaculars around the world! They really create a magical effect.

Here is the drone show from Disneyland Paris. I see Orange and Blue sparkles (and many other colors) present in the show. I would love to see more drones integrated into the nighttime spectaculars around the world! They really create a magical effect.[/COLOR]

I agree! A cruise vlogger we follow was on a cruise that was sent off from a Japanese port with an amazing drone show. More drone elements in Disney shows, please!

I have 10 minutes to add for the night.

So, I checked out shop Disney's jewelry selection and hit sort by price, High to Low.
1702096802326.png
For only $14,000, you can have this Disney engagement ring! (For an additional $900, you can have the wedding band too). I suppose it's Tangled inspired? I actually quite like opals, but I'm not sure about the polka-dot vibe. Would you ever get a Disney engagement/wedding ring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter