Comparable resorts to Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Chacora

Earning My Ears
Hello. I live staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek. However it is becoming harder to book during the summer. Planning a family reunion next year and would like some advice on comparable resorts to WBC. Need accommodations that have kitchen and 2 bedrooms. And close to Disney. Any suggestions would be great. Or if anyone can comment on 3rd party websites they’ve had luck booking WBC through.

The Usual Suspects for closest-to-WDW timeshare condos include: Sheraton Vistana Resort (not Villages) or any of the three Marriott Palms in Marriott World Center.

Dark horse candidates include Vacation Village @ Parkway (I think only one traffic light between the resort and WDW property) or Silver Lakes (over by Animal Kingdom Lodge, north of US192).

I’ve stayed in or provided transportation to/from WDW for family staying in all of the resorts Brian lists above and would investigate all of them to see how they fit your desires for pools, restaurants, and on site activities.

My first choice would be any of the Marriott Palms (very easy drive to WDW) followed by Silver Lake (not quite as nice as the Marriotts, doesn’t have multiple pools or restaurants, but short drive onto WDW property). Sheraton Vistana Resort is a very close third.

Hello. I live staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek. However it is becoming harder to book during the summer. Planning a family reunion next year and would like some advice on comparable resorts to WBC. Need accommodations that have kitchen and 2 bedrooms. And close to Disney. Any suggestions would be great. Or if anyone can comment on 3rd party websites they’ve had luck booking WBC through.
Sheraton Vistana Resort. You can book directly through Marriott. Right outside the gates.

I loved my stays at Wyndham Bonnet Creek but have not found great deals there in years. We stayed in one or two bedroom there depending on how many were going.

I've stayed in Vistana Resort multiple times. Location is great. There are a variety of unit options if different groups want differing options. We found them well appointed. There are a variety of pools but since we wanted to walk we only went to our pool area. We thought it was nice, spacious area, would be great for a group of people to hang out. I've only stayed in Fountains. I would say there are way more dining options than at WBC but for me I'd have to drive to others not by me. Feels more like a large condo/apt complex than resort but it does have resort amenities.

One of my favorite places to stay now are the Marriott World Palms. Location is excellent. I head back to Sabal in December. I've stayed Imperial a few times and Sabal multiple times, the last time in June. Inside are very nice. Sabal 2 bedroom, Royal 2 bedroom and Imperial 3 bedroom. Royal and Imperial share a clubhouse and "bigger" pool. Plus Imperial has it's own small pool. Sabal is other side of property and has own clubhouse pool etc. Sabal is my favorite. I'd like to try Royal but not sure I can park right close to unit which I like. Note bed configurations are different in all three. All can use the big main pool at hotel which also has some decent sized slides. Water Park is for hotel and some days if allowed Palms can pay per person to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter