Come on Estoppel!!!!

Woohoo! We just received our closing docs via email.

DVCnewB---$86-$23,162-250-SSR-Apr-210/'15, 250/'16, 250/'17-sent 7/31, passed 8/24

Woohoo! We just received our closing docs via email.

DVCnewB---$86-$23,162-250-SSR-Apr-210/'15, 250/'16, 250/'17-sent 7/31, passed 8/24
Congrats! I passed ROFR the same day... were are my closing docs! this is driving me nuts!

Day 36 and still no word. Passed RORF on 8/14. Really getting annoying

I'm sharing your frustration. :headache: I don't mind waiting, just crazy how there is no consistency in the process. I just keep reminding myself what the end goal is.

:tinker::welcome:::MickeyMo

Happy to report that I'm in this group now!
Phatscott25-$79 - $19,750, 250 – AKV – Jun – 0/’15, 31/’16 250/’17 sent 8/26, passed 9/18
Although for me the wait won't be so bad as the seller has an outstanding reservation (disclosed in the listing) and I can't close until December 5 anyway. My broker said the estoppel will proceed as normal in the meantime. To those more experienced on here, does this mean that basically everything except the actual closing will be completed by then?
I'm wondering the same thing. I can't close until Dec 12.

Day 36 and still no word. Passed RORF on 8/14. Really getting annoying

I passed ROFR the same day, and am still waiting. In fact, last night at dinner, my husband asks "What ever happened with that Disney thing, are we still buying it?"

(My poor, unsuspecting DH married into a Disney family, and while he wouldn't shed a tear if he never went again, he did agree to buy "that Disney thing" after seeing our 3 yo's face light up every time she saw a character on our last trip).

Our sellers are foreign too, so we are waiting for them to send their paperwork back.
Well it has been more than a month with the sellers not returning their signed paperwork. The 45 day mark for returning the docs is tomorrow. I am beyond upset. If the paperwork is not in the title company's hand tomorrow, this contract will be cancelled and we will be starting all over :sad:

Well it has been more than a month with the sellers not returning their signed paperwork. The 45 day mark for returning the docs is tomorrow. I am beyond upset. If the paperwork is not in the title company's hand tomorrow, this contract will be cancelled and we will be starting all over :sad:
That really stinks... I am sorry

I passed ROFR the same day, and am still waiting. In fact, last night at dinner, my husband asks "What ever happened with that Disney thing, are we still buying it?"

(My poor, unsuspecting DH married into a Disney family, and while he wouldn't shed a tear if he never went again, he did agree to buy "that Disney thing" after seeing our 3 yo's face light up every time she saw a character on our last trip).

That is awesome... my DH could not care less about the "Disney thing" either..... When I tell him others that passed ROFR after us got their closing docs, he just shrugs. I need to book a trip though and our 7 months window is Nov. 2... cutting it very close.

Okay well I just wrote the Timeshare Store, and still no closing documents yet after passing ROFR on 8/14. They said they "hope" to close by the end of the month. This whole process is terrible...

Closing docs finally came today (passed ROFR 7/30). Can't officially close till 10/12 but hope to get all my docs and money together this weekend

It does seem rather unfair. I have no idea how we got them so quickly. Kind of cranked up my anxiety level a bit, though, as now I'm learning just how slowly banks move when it comes to transferring funds in this digital age. You'd think they could have sped this process up a bit by now!

My bank's hold on transferred funds finally released today. So, cashier's check and signed closing docs have already been FedExed overnight with priority delivery for tomorrow morning at 10:30am. Verified with title company that they have already received the sellers' signed documents. So, we don't have to worry about waiting on them.

However, now we have to wait on the actually closing. Title company told me that usually it takes about two weeks to get updates and prep the deed for recording. BUT, they are processing a large number of files right now, which is delaying the process a bit longer than usual. Our closing is currently set for 10/18. Ugh, just when I thought we were getting so close!

Oh well, I'll keep my ears crossed for another miraculous quick process demonstrating the power and magic of the BLT!

ILoveMyKellen---$95-$16,150-170-BWV-Sept-77/'15, 170/'16, 170/'17, sent 9/3 (ROFR) Passed 9/23

One hurdle cleared. On to the next......:worship:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter