Check out my traders [updated - March-27]

Cheryl I got the pin today, OMG she is soooooooooooo cute and the kids wanted to steal her from me. LOL Your pin was shipped as well, it is scheduled for delivery on 4-20....please let me know when you get it. I thought you might want to see tink her new home so here are a few pics. :)
here's my complete Tink cork board
039.jpg
[/IMG]
Here she is up close
041-1.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
Here she is between the surrounding pins
042.jpg
[/IMG]

Aw, I'm so glad Tink arrived! She fits perfectly onto your cork board. So pleased you like your new pin - can't wait for mine to arrive. Thank you for a great trade! :hug: I will let you know when my pin arrives. :cutie:

It did fit perfectly! Now I just need to fill up the rest. LOL Which is harder since we aren't going to the park anymore. :( She is my first UK trade, I was very excited to have the opportunity to trade with you. thanks again!!

She is my first UK trade, I was very excited to have the opportunity to trade with you. thanks again!!
I'm so pleased you like her! :cutie:

I just wanted to let you know that there might be some delays in me receiving your trade due to the disruptions caused by the volcanic eruption in Iceland. Of course, I will let you know when the pin arrives. :littleangel:

that is very true. I'll track it and see how the shipment is coming. :)

Cheryl I tracked the package today, it's still in Memphis. Hopefully it will be shipped soon!

Cheryl I tracked the package today, it's still in Memphis. Hopefully it will be shipped soon!
Hi, thanks for checking on that. At least I know not to expect it if it's still in the US. It doesn't look like anything will be coming over soon, just have to wait!

I'll track it again and if I remember I'll send the tracking # home and post it for you. :) I sent it from work so I have to log into the Fed Ex acct from there. :)

Here's your tracker, 798567768339, it's on it's way to you now! YAY!!!!

Cheryl, they've tried to deliver to you twice but you weren't there. If they are unsuccessful again they will return the package to me......just an fyi. :)

Why do they always try to deliver when people are out at work? I will never understand! lol. :laughing:

But, I went to the depot and collected it after work yesterday! Thank you so much for a great, and patient trade. I'm glad it finally made it through the volcanic disruption!

:hug:

Oh gosh no, thank YOU for being so awesome. You're the one who had to wait because I shipped it a day later then I planned to. :) I don't know why they try to deliver when people are at work, that always happens to me too...LOL
I'm glad you like it!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter