Check out my traders [updated - March-27]

cherry-pops

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Click for >>> MY WANTS

See below for >>> MY TRADES

Pin 36559: WDW Cast Lanyard Series 3 - MGM Parking Sign (Minnie Television)
Pin 40348: Cute Characters - Chip - Face
Pin 40351: Cute Characters - Dale - Face
Pin 40952: Cute Characters - Mickey Mouse - Face
Pin 40953: Cute Characters - Minnie Mouse - Face
Pin 40954: Cute Characters - Donald Duck - Face
Pin 41941: WDW - Trick or Treat 2005 - Mickey Mouse
Pin 51782: DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Halloween Collection (Louie)
Pin 57177: Disney Store - Mickey and Minnie Holiday Pin
Pin 61266: WOD NYC - Mickey Mouse NYC World of Disney (Skyline)
Pin 62288: WDW - Booster Pack - Character Autographs and Cinderella Castle (Mickey Mouse Only)
Pin 62289: WDW - Booster Pack - Character Autographs and Cinderella Castle (Minnie Mouse Only)
Pin 62290: WDW - Booster Pack - Character Autographs and Cinderella Castle (Donald Duck Only)
Pin 62291: WDW - Booster Pack - Character Autographs and Cinderella Castle (Goofy Only)
Pin 68264: WDW Promotion - Mickey and Friends Puzzle Pin - Minnie Mouse
Pin 75559: Disney Store Europe - St. Patrick's Day Mickey Mouse
Pin 75928: Disney Store Europe - Tourist Genie (Aladdin)
Pin 76142: Disney Store Europe - Princess Jasmine & Aladdin (Magic Carpet Dangle)
Pin 76143: Disney Store Europe - Thumper (Easter Egg)
Pin 76511: Disney Store Europe - Pinocchio - 70th Anniversary

Message. ♥

Best Wishes,
cherry-pops @ Pin Pics

Someone likes Stitch! LOL Your wants look a lot like my DD10s collection. She likes Stitch too, I do have a couple you have on your wants but at this time I don't see anything on your traders that I need.....I'll keep an eye open for you and see what I can figure out. :) I have 71043 & 51141...I think, I need to double check. :)

Cheryl, I still have Pin*39029, Pin*51141, Pin*51443 on my trades! Let me know if you'd like to trade for all 3 before I go away next Friday as I may use them as traders whilst in WDW

Someone likes Stitch! LOL Your wants look a lot like my DD10s collection. She likes Stitch too, I do have a couple you have on your wants but at this time I don't see anything on your traders that I need.....I'll keep an eye open for you and see what I can figure out. :) I have 71043 & 51141...I think, I need to double check. :)

Cheryl, I still have Pin*39029, Pin*51141, Pin*51443 on my trades! Let me know if you'd like to trade for all 3 before I go away next Friday as I may use them as traders whilst in WDW

Would love to trade with both of you! I'm making an order on http://www.disneystore.co.uk/ for the new releases on Thurs/Fri - please let me know if there's anything you're interested in seeing as my traders are quite low right now.

Thank you for your replies! :lovestruc

So I checked and we do have the FL Exp 626 license plate. We do not have a single star, the stars are as a set. :) but if you would like to trade th Exp 626 I'm open. :) I collect Jessica, Tink, Cheshire Cat and Aurora/Maleficent pins.

Would love to trade with both of you! please let me know if there's anything you're interested in seeing as my traders are quite low right now.

Thank you for your replies! :lovestruc

Cheryl, any 3 cheap Disneystore pins will do from your traders - i'm not fussed, if you wish to trade for all 3 then please let me know ASAP so that I can pull them out & mail them to you before I go next Friday!

PLMK, Chris :thumbsup2

So I checked and we do have the FL Exp 626 license plate. We do not have a single star, the stars are as a set. :) but if you would like to trade th Exp 626 I'm open. :) I collect Jessica, Tink, Cheshire Cat and Aurora/Maleficent pins.
Hi,
Would you trade:
- your 51141: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - License Plates (EXP 626)
- for my 75313: Disney Store Europe - Tinker Bell (Tinker)

I can buy one of the Tinker pins this weekend and mail out next week, after the Easter holiday.

Let me know! :cutie:

Cheryl, any 3 cheap Disneystore pins will do from your traders - i'm not fussed, if you wish to trade for all 3 then please let me know ASAP so that I can pull them out & mail them to you before I go next Friday!

PLMK, Chris :thumbsup2

Hi,
Would you trade:
- your 39029: DLR Global Lanyard Series 3 - Surfboard (Lilo)
- for my 74307: Disney Store Europe - Little Green Men (Alien) Toy Story

I already have the green man in my traders, and can mail out before Good Friday. I also just made a trade for 36554 which is the same as 51443, and hopefully trading 51141 with pixiewings71 ^^

Let me know!

Hi Cheryl, that's fine, please PM me your address again & I'll get the pin out to you ASAP

Just for your info the two pins differ in the fact that pin 36554 was released as part of the Cast Lanyard set 3 from WDW in 2005 & pin 51443 was released as part of the first Hidden Mickey set from WDW in 2006/7. The pins as you correctly say are the same, the exception is the wording on the back of each pin which reflects the above!!

Let me know if the trade for 51141 falls through!

Thanks for trading!! :thumbsup2

Hi,
Would you trade:
- your 51141: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - License Plates (EXP 626)
- for my 75313: Disney Store Europe - Tinker Bell (Tinker)

I can buy one of the Tinker pins this weekend and mail out next week, after the Easter holiday.

Let me know! :cutie:

Sure, I like that Tink, it's very cute. :) And of course I don't have it yet. :)

Cheryl, got your PM - looks like I need to get my post count up in order to reply via PM!! Will send my address ASAP!. I'll get your pin out to you tomorrow, thanks:thumbsup2

Cheryl, got your PM - looks like I need to get my post count up in order to reply via PM!! Will send my address ASAP!. I'll get your pin out to you tomorrow, thanks:thumbsup2
Thanks Chris, I'll get your pin mailed out tomorrow - I have your address from a previous trade. :thumbsup2

I got your PM Cheryl. I'll get it ready to ship out and get it sent this week. I'll reply and give you my address to complete the trade. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter