Candy Apples, Monsters, Haunted Houses, Scare Zones, Strange Things an Exorcist and more. Is there a Doctor in the House? HHN 32 trip.

It was an uneventful trip home thankfully. My sister and I always find plenty to talk about so it makes the trip go by quicker.

We did make some food and fuel stops and before long the hours had passed and we were nearing home.

I dropped my sister off at her house and headed home. It had been a nice trip.

Post trip thoughts on HHN coming up.

IMG_2637.gif

Last edited:
IMG_3068.jpeg

I’am glad I have had the time to let my experience with HHN 32 sink in for the past few months.

I have attended HHN for a few years now. I have watched the event grow in size, in merchandise, food offerings and definitely in price.

Without a doubt HHN (My only experience has been HHN at Universal Orlando) is one of the premier Halloween events in the United States. You will not find better Haunted Houses anywhere else. The IP houses and Original houses are Excellent.

The creative team that pulls these houses together are the best at what they do for sure.

The Scare Actors that are in the houses are incredible. They really bring the houses alive.

The Team Members and security that work outside the houses are awesome.

I know there are many unsung hero’s in the background that are very integral parts of the puzzle that brings this event together. I hope you all know you are appreciated for your talents.

Having attended a few HHN’s in the past. This year and last year without a doubt were very busy years for the event. I think this year was busting at the seams with people.

This year hotel rooms sold out quickly months out. Tickets to tours began to sell out early. Midweek HHN days were just as busy as the weekends. Tour prices climbed and it just seemed that HHN was more busy then ever.

The smaller Scare Zones were clogged with people and couple that with the fog that was being pumped into the Jungle of Doom Scare Zone and it was scary close and busy.

It had been assumed that having the “Stranger Things House”,”Exorcist” and “Last of Us House” is what had encouraged more attendance and caused the event to be so busy. Not sure what the answer is.

All things aside this year did have me musing of the HHN’s I have attended in the past.

Now the good stuff. I really enjoyed a few of the Houses. My favorites in order

1. Monsters: Unmasked

2. Stranger things

3. Darkest Deal

4. Blood Moon Dark Offering

5. Duelling Dragons

6. Yeti: Campground Kills

7. Chucky

8. Exorcist

Did not include “Dr. Oddfellow’s twisted Origins” or “The last of Us“ as I did not go into either one of these houses as there were long waits for these houses especially “The Last of Us“. I would not wait to go into these houses even with EP as lines were to long.

My favorite Scare Zone was Vamp 69: Summer of Blood. This scare zone was colorful and was the most Halloween themed of all the Scare Zones.

I really missed some of the Halloween decorations from the previous year.

The food booths from last year were the best designed and decorated I have ever seen. This year they decided to give the food booths a pass on the decorating.

The merchandise this year was really abundant and there were some fun Halloween things to buy.

I had a nice time this year, but I did not spend as much time at the event as I had in years past. The crowds did make a big difference in my decision to limit my time inside the event.

I’am looking forward to the news of the haunted houses that will be created for this years HHN.

Trip recap coming up.

IMG_2622.gif

Last edited:
Trip recap

My sister K and I had a wonderful trip to my Happy Place Universal Orlando For HHN. It was wonderful getting to spend the time with my little sister.

IMG_6562.jpeg

We met a Beaver Named Buc-ee on way…..LOL
IMG_8053.jpeg

We stayed Club Level at the Beautiful Portofino Bay Resort. With the nicest Staff.
IMG_6348.jpeg

IMG_6542.jpeg

We brought blankets for naps.
IMG_6531.jpeg

I saw new tempting Potter Mechandise.
IMG_6392.jpeg

IMG_6401.jpeg

Lots of Li Boo things
IMG_6441.jpeg

A cute little Zombie Tim that I bought for a special little boy.
IMG_6438.jpeg

Last edited:

I went to many houses with bright lights for a tour.

A Monsters House
IMG_6569.jpeg

A bad doll named Chucky
IMG_6629.jpeg

I saw a Blood Moon
IMG_6661.jpeg

IMG_6682.jpeg

Vecna’s Lair in Stranger Things
IMG_6726.jpeg

IMG_6724.jpeg

A wonderful Castle that belonged to a Wizard of Old
IMG_6769.jpeg

With Two Dragons that were both hot and cold that were fighting for the Wizards book of great spells
IMG_6788.jpeg

IMG_6787.jpeg

We went to a Creepy Library that sold big cookies
IMG_7162.jpeg

IMG_7172.jpeg

IMG_7198.jpeg

IMG_7179.jpeg

We had dinner with a Beast
IMG_7563.jpeg

IMG_7589.jpeg

I went to a Club with my sisters and had a wonderful time.
IMG_7665.jpeg

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7757.jpeg

We had a meal with the Minions

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_7985.jpeg

IMG_7989.jpeg

IMG_7992.jpeg

Thank you everyone for stopping by and having a look at my HHN trip report.

Trips are memories in the making. Go out and make memories with your family.

It was so precious to see my little great-nephew J opening his birthday presents my sister K his grandma and I bought for his birthday on our trip to Universal.

He loves the Minions. Bob and his bear Tim are his favorites.
IMG_8119.jpeg

IMG_8124.jpeg

Looking forward to more memories.

Last edited:
Amazing trip report as usual! Your fantastic, detailed pictures and beautiful writing brought back many memories of when we were there this past HHN. It’s always endearing to see it through someone else’s eyes. Glad you had a wonderful sister time. 💕

Amazing trip report as usual! Your fantastic, detailed pictures and beautiful writing brought back many memories of when we were there this past HHN. It’s always endearing to see it through someone else’s eyes. Glad you had a wonderful sister time. 💕
Thank you for your lovely comments about my trip report and pictures. I do enjoy walking around and taking photos. I’am so glad the report brought back fun memories of HHN for you.

I‘am so thankful for the sister time I was able to enjoy. We are all getting older I do love getting together and just laughing and having a good time. I wish that for everyone.

I do enjoy reading everyone’s trip reports also. Like you said it is wonderful to see Universal from someone else‘s perspective.

I did like the look of the Country Store Robbie! Places like that are worth their weight in gold.

Enjoyed your report as always, it was lovely to read of your time with your sisters, thank you for taking the time to do it.

I did like the look of the Country Store Robbie! Places like that are worth their weight in gold.
Yes, those stores are fun ti look in.

Enjoyed your report as always, it was lovely to read of your time with your sisters, thank you for taking the time to do it.
Thank you Carole, so glad you enjoyed the report. I have realized what a true labor of love doing these reports are. You have done them for so many years and fabulously I may add. I always enjoy reading your reports. You are the Queen of trip reports for sure.

I really enjoyed the time spent with my sisters they are so fun to be with.

Last edited:
Finally, caught up. You surely did fill your universal bingo card! Lol what a cute ending

thank you for a fun TR, was great to see you in the park this year.

Finally, caught up. You surely did fill your universal bingo card! Lol what a cute ending

thank you for a fun TR, was great to see you in the park this year.
Thank you Janet. So glad you enjoyed the trip report.

It was so nice to see you and have a visit.

It was so sweet to see little J enjoy his birthday presents from Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter