Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

Hi, newbie here. Just ordered these discounted tickets for a planned trip later this year my family of 4. Trying to find good prices on flights. For the timeframe that we're planning, last week of Aug and first week of Sept, the best I've found so far is with Delta and 1 stop in Toronto. Comes out to $1480 for 4. Anybody has any experience flying Delta?

Also someone told me about Allegiant Air that flies from Ogdensburg, N.Y. and Orlando Sanford, which may work for me in Ottawa. Anyone flew with them before? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Don't fly Allegiant, they do nickel and dime you and the seats are terrible.

Delta is SO much better. That fare you received is decent. Also, you won't have the hassle of driving across the border...both ways!

Kinda old news since the website errors have apparently been corrected, but I fid get an email from WDW ticketing confirming that the CanRes tickets do not have a "first use by" expiry date. The email also indicated it was a known issue they were working to fix and apologized for any confusion. I'm just glad I now have specific written confirmation and no need for buyer's remorse for jumping on them before the ticket changes on Sunday!

Delta is SO much better. That fare you received is decent. Also, you won't have the hassle of driving across the border...both ways!

They definitely nickel and dime you, but my mother flys Allegiant every time, finds the seats fine, has had no problems, and finds it cheaper than any other carrier.

Has anyone bought these for a much later date (I'm thinking 2020) WITHOUT getting the international shipping and just having them will call?

I would rather save the $25USD but am concerned about the lack of hardcopy voucher. Do they still send you a e-mail confirmation with all the details?

Also doesn't allegiant only fly into Sanford?

Has anyone bought these for a much later date (I'm thinking 2020) WITHOUT getting the international shipping and just having them will call?

I would rather save the $25USD but am concerned about the lack of hardcopy voucher. Do they still send you a e-mail confirmation with all the details?

I assigned my tickets to people in MDE. The email confirmation I received shows the confirmation # (as well as a bar code to scan), the quantity of tickets purchase and how much I paid for them as well as the people they are currently assigned to. Also the usual terms and conditions section. I ordered my tickets online and was able to assign them to whoever I wanted in MDE at the time of ordering.

If you don't want to assign them to people currently in your MDE you could add new people (use middle names) and assign the tickets to those people. You can also reassign these tickets at any time until they are first used. You are able to link others to your MDE and reassign to family or friends. They will need to prove Canadian residency when they go to Will Call to have the e-voucher (email) made into a real live ticket.

I chose to do my purchase by phone on Saturday night. I was told that I would NOT get them shipped and all I would get was a verbal confirmation number (no email). On Sunday I called back and had no issues getting an email confirmation (after giving my verbal confirmation number). The email basically stated the tickets I purchased and my total cost (like a receipt) with no instructions or terms and conditions. I was again told I could not get anything mailed to me. On Monday, I got an email notification that a UPS package was being shipped to me. On Tuesday, I received the plastic exchange vouchers (they look like gift cards). The exchange vouchers clearly state the date of purchase.

So I did not pay any extra fees and still received my exchange vouchers by mail. But...ymmv. I was OK with just getting the email as I am going down in August (using different tickets). I am also thinking we won't use them for 3-5 years.

Also doesn't allegiant only fly into Sanford?

YES! That is a good point as well. Allegiant only flies into Sanford, so no Magical Express, we had to rent a car and the drive seemed longer than I expected.

I just remember there were so many things that really irked me about Allegiant.

YES! That is a good point as well. Allegiant only flies into Sanford, so no Magical Express, we had to rent a car and the drive seemed longer than I expected.

I just remember there were so many things that really irked me about Allegiant.

Us too, we have flwn with them twice, once on a weekend to vegas, that was fine as we only had carry ons and once to Florida, which we will never repeat. The long drive, trying to avoid tolls... no thanks

Thanks for the all info regarding Allegiant. I am also concerned that they only fly into Sanford. And it sounds like the drive isn't very convenient. Plus I would have to drive from/to Ottawa. Unless the fare is super cheaper, it's probably not going to be worth it for me.

I bit the bullet and bought our tickets at CAA yesterday and received the green plastic exchange cards. There is no mention of any expiry date on the card, receipt or anywhere else.
FYI, CAA is offering this 25% off deal until Feb 28th. They haven't received authorization from Disney to extend to May 20th as of yet. Given the confusion that's gone on with expiry dates, etc., I thought I'd better buy before end of November in case the terms change beyond Feb 28th.

I bit the bullet and bought our tickets at CAA yesterday and received the green plastic exchange cards. There is no mention of any expiry date on the card, receipt or anywhere else.
FYI, CAA is offering this 25% off deal until Feb 28th. They haven't received authorization from Disney to extend to May 20th as of yet. Given the confusion that's gone on with expiry dates, etc., I thought I'd better buy before end of November in case the terms change beyond Feb 28th.
Thanks for this. I'm saving up tutoring money to buy a few more passes and just assumed I'd get them at CAA. I won't have enough money in time for their offer. Not a big deal though

Thanks for this. I'm saving up tutoring money to buy a few more passes and just assumed I'd get them at CAA. I won't have enough money in time for their offer. Not a big deal though
I'm not saying it won't go on beyond Feb 28th - you'd have to check. It's just that our local CAA hasn't had any instruction from disney to keep going as of yet. We know how efficient Disney is at getting information changedo_O. I hope it continues, I just didn't want to take the chance.

Thanks. I was going to wait, but I will be sure to pick 2 more up in the next 2 weeks. If they get it extended at CAA, who knows? Maybe a third set of 2? [and my Christmas/birthday gifts for 3 of the 5 kids would be done for a few years! lol]

just a note, still seeing people concerned about expiration date, this is no longer an issue. No where will you receive an email, or see a notice that they expire, was all fixed on website. Tickets do not expire, and offer goes till may 20th. I've purchased 2 sets, one for 2018, and one for 2020. Interesting note, if you order over the phone they ship them for free to canada, where as if you order online, you pay 20 dollars if you want them shipped.

just a note, still seeing people concerned about expiration date, this is no longer an issue. No where will you receive an email, or see a notice that they expire, was all fixed on website. Tickets do not expire, and offer goes till may 20th. I've purchased 2 sets, one for 2018, and one for 2020. Interesting note, if you order over the phone they ship them for free to canada, where as if you order online, you pay 20 dollars if you want them shipped.
Excellent info about ordering on the phone. Thanks!

Hi, newbie here. Just ordered these discounted tickets for a planned trip later this year my family of 4. Trying to find good prices on flights. For the timeframe that we're planning, last week of Aug and first week of Sept, the best I've found so far is with Delta and 1 stop in Toronto. Comes out to $1480 for 4. Anybody has any experience flying Delta?

Also someone told me about Allegiant Air that flies from Ogdensburg, N.Y. and Orlando Sanford, which may work for me in Ottawa. Anyone flew with them before? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

I flew Allegiant Air in October round trip from IAG Niagara to SAN Sanford. Round trip for 2 with 1 carry on and 1 bag was $450 USD which I thought was a good price. No problems, everything went smooth.

Quick question if I am to order these tickets and am going down in May (but dont want to use them then) can I pick up the tickets and add them to MDE so I am able to take advantage of picking fast passes in the future?

Quick question if I am to order these tickets and am going down in May (but dont want to use them then) can I pick up the tickets and add them to MDE so I am able to take advantage of picking fast passes in the future?
Yes you can. But you don't need the tickets in hand to make fast passes. You can link the exchange certificates you have right now to MDE and use those for fast pass selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter