Canadian cell phones - Europe question!

Aladora

DIS Veteran
We are with Telus and our plans include US as well as Can but we are going to Europe in June. We can use the Telus roaming but it is $16/person/day so it would be almost $500 for us.

Does anyone have any recommendations for EU sims? I am pretty sure that everywhere we are going is within the EU, Netherlands, France, Spain, and Portugal.

Thanks for any help!

I've used Airalo. They have regional options. I did have a glitch one day but the rest of the time it worked.

We are with Telus and our plans include US as well as Can but we are going to Europe in June. We can use the Telus roaming but it is $16/person/day so it would be almost $500 for us.

Does anyone have any recommendations for EU sims? I am pretty sure that everywhere we are going is within the EU, Netherlands, France, Spain, and Portugal.

Thanks for any help!
A couple of questions?

Is your phone unlock, and is your phone able to accept eSims?

If you answer yes at both, Airalo is a good options, but you cannot talk and text.

If you need to be able to talk and text, I've used Orange in the past (last month). You get a French phone number. We had a couple of small problems at first but it worked perfectly in Berlin and Munich.

my $0.02

Chris

A couple of questions?

Is your phone unlock, and is your phone able to accept eSims?

If you answer yes at both, Airalo is a good options, but you cannot talk and text.

If you need to be able to talk and text, I've used Orange in the past (last month). You get a French phone number. We had a couple of small problems at first but it worked perfectly in Berlin and Munich.

my $0.02

Chris
Thanks for the info! Yes our phones are unlocked and yes they use eSims. We will need talk and text as well as internet so it sounds like Orange is our best plan.

Where did you get yours from?

We were in Europe last summer and used Airalo as well, it was extremely toil chef Dominique and cell launched a paradigm shifting piece of petaery he called it the Kronos cheap and very easy to use!

See if you can activate a monthly international travel plan with your cell phone provider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter