Best and Worst Cocktails at Walt Disney World Properties

Favorites!
Strawberry and Cucumber Mojito- Raglan Road
Blackberry Sour- California Grill
Blueberry Martini- Shula's
Grey Goose Slush- Epcot
Moscow Mule- Flying Fish(husband's favorite)
Tibetan Mule- Yak and Yeti (husband's favorite)
Blueberry Lemonade- Boathouse
Frosty Pineapple- Oasis Pool Bar
Hoodunit Punch- Abracadabar

I was hoping to try the Watermelon cocktail at Le Cellier--sorry to hear it wasn't good.

Best:
Blood Orange Margarita from La Cava
Grey Goose Slushy from France
Magical Star Cocktail (i got it at whispering canyon but i think it's all over) - i'm a sucker for super sweet summery drinks on vacation

Worst:
Avocado Margarita from La Cava - full disclosure, this one gets TONS of good reviews, i think it just wasn't my preference for taste and texture, so don't let that dissuade you!

I am putting on all my protective gear to say that the Grey Goose slushy in France is my choice for worst drink. It tastes fine, but it is a glorified slurpy. You can't tell me there is any alcohol in it. Mine must have evaporated. They should price it at $5.95, tops.
I can understand that. I’m a very light drinker so I like it but understand why others might not. I agree it’s too pricy!

I am putting on all my protective gear to say that the Grey Goose slushy in France is my choice for worst drink. It tastes fine, but it is a glorified slurpy. You can't tell me there is any alcohol in it. Mine must have evaporated. They should price it at $5.95, tops.

You aren’t wrong about the price. And I agree it’s not super “strong”. I’m not a big drinker so when I drink it’s about whether I like the flavor (and I do like sweet slush!). That said, if you are looking for alcohol strength or value, probably not.

The malawi mango margarita at Sanaa is my favorite drink at wdw - it's basic and super sweet but I don't drink much so that's probably why I love it!

DH orders drinks more often than I do, and he still says the best drinks he's had on property have been at Flying Fish.

The watermelon moonshine mash at Homecomin' is my must-do every trip. Tried a spiked Dole whip float during one of the festivals in Epcot and did not love it.

The watermelon moonshine mash at Homecomin' is my must-do every trip. Tried a spiked Dole whip float during one of the festivals in Epcot and did not love it.
Totally agree with the watermelon moonshine mash!
I’ll add their Southern Mary to the list.

Blueberry lemon drop martini at California Grill for me! Still dreaming about that one!
Thanks for the great suggestions :)

Best:
Most of the Nomad Lounge menu, especially the Leaping Lizard and Lamu Libation
Most of the Trader Sam's menu

Worst:
Anything with Sprite or sour mix

The malawi mango margarita at Sanaa is my favorite drink at wdw - it's basic and super sweet but I don't drink much so that's probably why I love it!

DH orders drinks more often than I do, and he still says the best drinks he's had on property have been at Flying Fish.
I would have to agree. I generally just stick with Manhattan’s on the Rocks. FF does a fine job as well as Yachtsman’s

Favorites!
Strawberry and Cucumber Mojito- Raglan Road
Blackberry Sour- California Grill
Blueberry Martini- Shula's
Grey Goose Slush- Epcot
Moscow Mule- Flying Fish(husband's favorite)
Tibetan Mule- Yak and Yeti (husband's favorite)
Blueberry Lemonade- Boathouse
Frosty Pineapple- Oasis Pool Bar
Hoodunit Punch- Abracadabar

I was hoping to try the Watermelon cocktail at Le Cellier--sorry to hear it wasn't good.
Interested to know what is in a Tibetan Mule?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter