Beach Club Villa Renovation

We just got back from a week stay at BCV. We rented points and it was the first time we ever stayed here. We had a studio. In pre check in I requested a woods view on an upper floor, and thats exactly what we got. Room 427, it was nice and didn't look "tired" to us. We could see and hear the Epcot fireworks and music every night that we were in our room. We did get a letter under our door apologizing for the power washing noise. They were power washing the building while we were there, but since we were gone during the day, it didn't bother us. Our first night stay at Disney we stayed at AOA in a cars suite, so it was hard to go from a suite to a studio, lol, but we thought the room was nice, but when we would walk through the BC, you could tell that it had been renovated, and could really tell the difference with the hallway carpet!!! So far, it is our favorite resort at Disney, and when the reno is finally done, I think the resort will be stunning!!!!

We just left the BCV. Our room number was 165. It was in very good- almost excellent condition. No complaints

We're at BCV right now, Room 202. I'm shocked at the state of this place. BCV is our favorite Disney resort (although we own at VWL), and I'm so sad to see the Beach Club look so dumpy. The carpets are stained and dingy, same with the furniture. The tile in the bathrooms needs new grout. We're also having hot water issues in the morning. Everything is looking dated and tired. I think they're doing the best the can with what they have to work with, but it's way past time for a rehab.

Last edited:
If I book a stay for late next August, will I get a renovated studio?

Unknown, BCV was scheduled to be refurbished last year but it wasn't done other than the lobby floor. Now we are told this year but I don't think anything has started yet.

Even if some rooms are completed, requesting one is only a request.

:earsboy: Bill

I have NOT read this entire thread. Does anyone know if the studios have been refurbed yet?? Will they be done by Oct. of this year???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter