Australia 2016

Wow!! Those videos are so cool! I, too, am a sucker for light shows!

I'm sad that they took out Tasmania for the Gold Coast. I'd much rather do a gorgeous place like Tasmania than another beach area. Oh, well, I'm obviously in the minority. More people cruise to the Caribbean than Alaska, too... But it's sad, like losing the Isle of Lewis off the Scotland trip!

That shot of the kangaroo in neck-scratching ecstasy it adorable! :D

This trip is definitely high on my list, but it's going to wait until I can take enough time to add time in New Zealand, too, so that's likely to be a retirement present to myself.

Looks like a fabulous trip!

Sayhello

Wow!! Those videos are so cool! I, too, am a sucker for light shows!

I'm sad that they took out Tasmania for the Gold Coast. I'd much rather do a gorgeous place like Tasmania than another beach area. Oh, well, I'm obviously in the minority. More people cruise to the Caribbean than Alaska, too... But it's sad, like losing the Isle of Lewis off the Scotland trip!

That shot of the kangaroo in neck-scratching ecstasy it adorable! :D

This trip is definitely high on my list, but it's going to wait until I can take enough time to add time in New Zealand, too, so that's likely to be a retirement present to myself.

Looks like a fabulous trip!

Sayhello

I like beaches as much as anyone with very fair skin can,but I agree, I'd take Tasmania over the Gold Coast any day! I can go to a beach anytime.

How many people were on your trip?

Those are great pictures from the Great Barrier Reef. How did you take the pictures? Did you bring your own waterproof camera to take them?
I'm going to be going on the Australia trip next summer (and I'm disappointed as well that they took away Tasmania)

Hi ajw28! There were 29 ppl in our group, 11 were teens. We only had one official JA, an 11 yo boy.

The reef photos were taken by DH. He had to dive down to get close to it and snap the photo. We even saw a shark! He wasn't able to take a photo but our guide, Troy did. We used our own waterproof camera, yes.

Thank you! The pictures look amazing. I guess I might have to look into getting a waterproof camera then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter