Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy. I have finally decided to complete some scrapbooks for some past cruises and was hoping you could do a journal cover page for each
one. I don't have any specific designs in mind so I understand if you will need me to be more specific. Anything you do is great with me.
Norwegian Spirit Jan 16-23,2011
Norwegian Sky Jan 13-16, 2012
Carnival Magic Feb 17-24, 2013
Carnival Imagination May 3-6, 2013
Carnival Sunshine Nov 11-18, 2013
Carnival Sensation Sept 28-Oct 2, 2014
Thank you for your time.

Here are your requested designs...

sunshine_cruisejournalcovervarious_zps1dfff146.jpg

imagination_cruisejournalcovervarious_zpsa73b9ae1.jpg

spirit_cruisejournalcovervarious_zps5ea21ef8.jpg

sky_cruisejournalcovervarious_zpseb3abfe5.jpg

magic_cruisejournalcovervarious_zps92cbf555.jpg

sensation_cruisejournalcovervarious_zpsa93aaa4a.jpg

Hi Amy. Thanks again for the wonderful gymnastics invite you made recently. I would like to request a few coordinating items please. Can you design a water bottle label, round favor tag that says "Thanks for jumping around with me! Love, Giliana", and a few different food tent labels (I will add the words later when I get the food finalized). Purple, green and white themed!

Thanks so very much!
Melissa

I wasn't sure what you meant by the food tent labels. I used the template from food labels I had done for another requester. Hopefully this is what you meant...

waterbottle_gymnastics3_zpsc09d74a4.jpg

gymnastics3_foodcard_zpsee5e5940.jpg

cupcaketopper_gymnastics3_zpsf9e03b36.jpg

I wasn't sure what you meant by the food tent labels. I used the template from food labels I had done for another requester. Hopefully this is what you meant...]

Thanks so much for working on these! They look wonderful. I will make the food labels work but can you make me another one that just has a 5 on it (without the gymnast) so I can have alternating designs. Also, I would love the round one without the words but add a 5 (the gymnast can stay) so I can use them for cupcakes! On the water bottle label can you change it to read Acrobatic Agua (keep gymnast). I am so excited to start working on these. You are amazing!!

Thank you so much! These are incredible!!! . You are awesome!!!!

I forgot to ask you if you could do a name fill. We are doing her room in 1D and it would be a great decoration for her wall!!

Here is her name fill... I am so glad you like the others.

brooklynn_onedirectiontourfill_zps216b345a.jpg

Amy, can you please PM me the link for your online store? Thanks!

I would be glad to send you the link to my webpage but I need your email address to do so. If you do not wish to have this information on the public boards, feel free to pm it to me (now called a conversation).

hi again. the first one that says thank you for...
what is that for?

You round designs are next on my list but it may be a day or two, so I wanted to be sure to reply to your question. You said you wanted a thank you card. Most children write "thank you for coming to my party" or "thank you for my new lego set" etc... I thought your child would fill in the bottom part with whatever pertains.

Thank you sooo much for the Lego Star Wars sign for my son, Griffin. It's perfect! He went crazy with excitement when he saw it. :)

Amy,

Awhile ago you made me the sweetest candy wrapper for my sons wedding. (thank you again!) http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/seventh album/candybar_wedding_royalblue_zpsaed16b44.jpg

Is it possible to change the picture of the bride and groom to this picture? Except they are both blonde. And add the words "Teammates Forever". I know I am asking a lot!!! They wanted to include their favorite team in some way.

968ed4749b41106a79bbba93d0bb6655.jpg

We have decided to try to make a little favor with them something like this:
7b26e85beb33920f08d38ad3820ace53.jpg

Sorry that is so big! Anyway I wondered if you could make the tag 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 match the wrapper. Avery 22802 I may be asking the impossible! Please say so if I am. I have a "cloudy" picture in my head of the clear bag the gram crackers on bottom then the marshmallow and the candy with your wrapper on top (so we can see the wrapper) and then tied with the tags. You are so much more creative than me, I am hopeful you can make it look cute!

Please say no if I am asking too much!!!

Thank-you!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Amy! My family is planning our first trip to Orlando in April. I wanted to see if you could do a shirt design in Harry Potter font that says "Everyday I'm Mugglin'" and another in the same font that says "Mo Muggles Mo Problems"? My kids would love them! Let me know if there is any other information you need. Thanks so much for your time!

You round designs are next on my list but it may be a day or two, so I wanted to be sure to reply to your question. You said you wanted a thank you card. Most children write "thank you for coming to my party" or "thank you for my new lego set" etc... I thought your child would fill in the bottom part with whatever pertains.

Ok thank you so much!!!!

I love them Thank you!!! So kind of you!
I would like the full round circles so I can iron on to t shirts. I just buy the iron on transfer sheets right? this is for how to train your dragon :)
Thank you again!!!

Here are the remainder of your designs...

isaiah_traindragon2round_zpsa2697901.jpg

julian_traindragon2round_zpsf94f304c.jpg

daniel_traindragon2round_zps618c18f4.jpg

timmy_traindragon2round_zps7a74d7ca.jpg

aaron_traindragon2round_zpsafdd24b6.jpg

dylan_traindragon2round_zps5029a77e.jpg

gavin_traindragon2round_zps242a91f5.jpg

marvins_traindragon2round_zpsa3d891fc.jpg

leon_traindragon2round_zps58c09f66.jpg

Amy,

Awhile ago you made me the sweetest candy wrapper for my sons wedding. (thank you again!) http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/seventh album/candybar_wedding_royalblue_zpsaed16b44.jpg

Is it possible to change the picture of the bride and groom to this picture? Except they are both blonde. And add the words "Teammates Forever". I know I am asking a lot!!! They wanted to include their favorite team in some way.

968ed4749b41106a79bbba93d0bb6655.jpg

We have decided to try to make a little favor with them something like this:
7b26e85beb33920f08d38ad3820ace53.jpg

Sorry that is so big! Anyway I wondered if you could make the tag 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 match the wrapper. Avery 22802 I may be asking the impossible! Please say so if I am. I have a "cloudy" picture in my head of the clear bag the gram crackers on bottom then the marshmallow and the candy with your wrapper on top (so we can see the wrapper) and then tied with the tags. You are so much more creative than me, I am hopeful you can make it look cute!

Please say no if I am asking too much!!!

Thank-you!!!!

Ok, when I looked up the Avery 22802, it said the template should be 2 x 3 1/2. So that is what I went by. I hope this is what you had in mind...

candybar_wedding_royalblue2_zps088788cc.jpg

gifttag_avery_zpsd646b4a0.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter