Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Can't seem to get enough of your amazing designs. Can you make some magnet designs for me.

Can you make 9 decorated Easter eggs with the names....
Grandma
Papa
Aunt Bev
Uncle Dennis
Bryan
Tammy
Caden
Kaylee
Uncle Tom

I wasn't exactly sure what you had in mind. I worked on this. I could also take the purple background off if you intend on cutting out the eggs. Let me know and I will do the rest.

easter_witheggs_name_zps87d318f9.jpg

I wasn't exactly sure what you had in mind. I worked on this. I could also take the purple background off if you intend on cutting out the eggs. Let me know and I will do the rest.

easter_witheggs_name_zps87d318f9.jpg

This is awesome. I am just looking for individual eggs with one name each on them. I will cut them out and put them on our door during our Florida Easter trip to Fort Lauderdale.

This is awesome. I am just looking for individual eggs with one name each on them. I will cut them out and put them on our door during our Florida Easter trip to Fort Lauderdale.

I am so glad you like them. Here they are without the border color since you are going to cut them out anyway.

grandma_easterweggsname_zpsb740cdf2.jpg

auntbev_easterweggsname_zpsd7bfe09d.jpg

tammy_easterweggsname_zps14a3a032.jpg

kaylee_easterweggsname_zps721e4a7f.jpg

uncletom_easterweggsname_zpsc75579d7.jpg

uncledennis_easterweggsname_zps125caf04.jpg

bryan_easterweggsname_zps92a97d24.jpg

caden_easterweggsname_zpsf389673e.jpg

papa_easterweggsname_zpsdaba7420.jpg

Hi Amy. I was hoping you could make me a laser tag birthday party invitation. Here are the details:

Blake's 8th Birthday
Saturday, March 21st 2015
4:00pm-6:00pm
Stars and Strikes
133 Merchants Square
Cumming, GA 30040
RSVP to Jennifer

Hot dogs and cake will be served

Last edited:
Hi Amy. I have finally decided to complete some scrapbooks for some past cruises and was hoping you could do a journal cover page for each
one. I don't have any specific designs in mind so I understand if you will need me to be more specific. Anything you do is great with me.
Norwegian Spirit Jan 16-23,2011
Norwegian Sky Jan 13-16, 2012
Carnival Magic Feb 17-24, 2013
Carnival Imagination May 3-6, 2013
Carnival Sunshine Nov 11-18, 2013
Carnival Sensation Sept 28-Oct 2, 2014
Thank you for your time.

Hi Amy,
Im planning on surprising my daughter on her 8th birthday with tickets to a One Direction Concert. Would you be able to design some kind of "ticket" that I can attach to a bunch of balloons that I plan to wrap up in a box? I would like it to be something that she can recognize rather quickly (5X7 size?) that she will be going to a concert. I would like it to have her name on it and the concert date and maybe a picture of the guys? 1D balloons seem to come in a variety of colors, so im sure anything will be fine. How about....Brooklynn...You're coming to see us in concert! The concert date is August 8th and it is at Raven's Stadium (how she knows it). The tour is called One Direction On The Road Again 2015. Could you also do a one direction name fill? She always wears a 1D lanyard around her neck. Would you be able to design some kind of name tag with her name on it, the guys pictures, etc, that I can laminate nicely for her to attach to the lanyard? she is always printing pictures, attaching them, and they are always ripping off. Thanks so much for considering this for me! Shelley

Hi Amy. Thanks again for the wonderful gymnastics invite you made recently. I would like to request a few coordinating items please. Can you design a water bottle label, round favor tag that says "Thanks for jumping around with me! Love, Giliana", and a few different food tent labels (I will add the words later when I get the food finalized). Purple, green and white themed!

Thanks so very much!
Melissa

Hi Amy. I was hoping you could make me a laser tag birthday party invitation. Here are the details:

Blake's 8th Birthday
Saturday, March 21st 2015
4:00pm-6:00pm
Stars and Strikes
133 Merchants Square
Cumming, GA 30040
RSVP to Jennifer
jbowes711@gmail.com or 678-361-7953
Hot dogs and cake will be served

This is what I worked on for you. Let me know if you need any changes.

lasertag_invite_zps4857983c.jpg

Hi Amy. I have finally decided to complete some scrapbooks for some past cruises and was hoping you could do a journal cover page for each
one. I don't have any specific designs in mind so I understand if you will need me to be more specific. Anything you do is great with me.
Norwegian Spirit Jan 16-23,2011
Norwegian Sky Jan 13-16, 2012
Carnival Magic Feb 17-24, 2013
Carnival Imagination May 3-6, 2013
Carnival Sunshine Nov 11-18, 2013
Carnival Sensation Sept 28-Oct 2, 2014
Thank you for your time.

Any particular size for these? Or just a standard 8 1/2 x 11?

Hi Amy,
Im planning on surprising my daughter on her 8th birthday with tickets to a One Direction Concert. Would you be able to design some kind of "ticket" that I can attach to a bunch of balloons that I plan to wrap up in a box? I would like it to be something that she can recognize rather quickly (5X7 size?) that she will be going to a concert. I would like it to have her name on it and the concert date and maybe a picture of the guys? 1D balloons seem to come in a variety of colors, so im sure anything will be fine. How about....Brooklynn...You're coming to see us in concert! The concert date is August 8th and it is at Raven's Stadium (how she knows it). The tour is called One Direction On The Road Again 2015. Could you also do a one direction name fill? She always wears a 1D lanyard around her neck. Would you be able to design some kind of name tag with her name on it, the guys pictures, etc, that I can laminate nicely for her to attach to the lanyard? she is always printing pictures, attaching them, and they are always ripping off. Thanks so much for considering this for me! Shelley

Here are several items...

ticket_onedirection_tour_zps335c2efa.jpg

onedirection_tour_invite_zpsda44a7cc.jpg

lanyard_onedirectiontour_zps7d3beccf.jpg

For mom7 from my Skylanders thread...

Here are your requested designs. I do not have the mentos wrapper and nugget wrapper. But here are the others. Also, for the names that you listed, I was unsure if you wanted a round full design for them or a name fill. Let me know and I will do the rest of the names...

train_dragon2_invite_zps34de2dc7.jpg

bagtopper_traindragon2_zps7a48b03c.jpg

lanyard_traindragon2_zpsbde4a200.jpg

traindragon2_round_zps2ace3af0.jpg

gifttag_traindragon2_zpsbb463387.jpg

elias_traindragon2fill_zps218baef6.jpg

I love them Thank you!!! So kind of you!
I would like the full round circles so I can iron on to t shirts. I just buy the iron on transfer sheets right? this is for how to train your dragon :)
Thank you again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter