Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Oh boy. A whole thread of AM obsessive Disneyphiles. I think I'm in heaven!

I thought I was obsessive about AM collecting, but now that I'm reading some of y'all's posts...I'm a rank amateur. I started going heavy into AM for our DL trip in 2012 and have managed to hit Onyx every year since then, I'm good through 2018 already.

In early planning stages of our very first WDW trip for about this time next year. I have *almost* enough for two of the five park passes we will need. My goal is to get enough AM for at least three of the passes by the end of the sale 2/28/17. Any tips would be very appreciated!
Welcome!!!!
I am very very close to my second pass too. In fact when Thursday's miles post, I should be there.
I don't think I can possibly reach a third pass before the end of the sale though. Not unless there is a fantastic promo in that time. I will however have all four of the passes I need before are yet to be determined 2017 trip (thinking Fall).
Happy to have you join us! :)

YEAH!!!
All my Shell Costa coffee points posted.
Good day today!
Hugs Mel
Yup all mine are there as well. |Makes drinking the stuff worth it.
Now off to my hearing test today for my 8th shop the block and 150AM. The wife says I never hear her, so maybe i will find out.

Oh boy. A whole thread of AM obsessive Disneyphiles. I think I'm in heaven!

I thought I was obsessive about AM collecting, but now that I'm reading some of y'all's posts...I'm a rank amateur. I started going heavy into AM for our DL trip in 2012 and have managed to hit Onyx every year since then, I'm good through 2018 already.

In early planning stages of our very first WDW trip for about this time next year. I have *almost* enough for two of the five park passes we will need. My goal is to get enough AM for at least three of the passes by the end of the sale 2/28/17. Any tips would be very appreciated!
Welcome and we could always use more tips ourselves.

I work for Safeway and fuel (mostly) at Shell so that's where the majority of our AM comes from. I'm pretty good at racking'em up at work cos I watch for AM specials and deals and shop accordingly...but I'm weak in other areas. I wish I'd known about this Costa coffee thing! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I work for Safeway and fuel (mostly) at Shell so that's where the majority of our AM comes from. I'm pretty good at racking'em up at work cos I watch for AM specials and deals and shop accordingly...but I'm weak in other areas. I wish I'd known about this Costa coffee thing! Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Hopefully you don't have to feel too bad about the Costa coffee deal. it's only available in certain areas Nothing in my area.

I'm waiting to see Rexall's flyer too. Saveland had it early for a long time but they don't seem to get it on Wednesdays lately.

For those who have booked hotels through the Air Miles Hub, how did the charge show up on your credit card? DH is doing some traveling in January for work, and I want to book his hotel to get the bonus miles. However, if the charge shows up as "Air Miles Travel Hub" or something like that, I probably can't utilize it as his corporate VISA might not allow third-party bookings to gain air miles/points.
OK just asked hubby to dig out the statement and check for me, he gave me a piece of paper and in brackets he put (YES it is yelling at me like this! :P )
AIRMILES TRAVEL -- BYPTS

So pretty safe to say you won't be able to let this one slide past the accounting department!!!

Just checking in Donald... :)
SEE, i was so pressed to get you your answer that i didn't even read thru the thread to see you checking on me -- we literally just got home from Toronto! Took the GO train, then the city bus, unpacked and hounded hubby till he found the statement for me :D sorry it wasn't better news though :(

I just ordered my second Disney ticket. I will need four, so I'm halfway there. :cool1:
I don't currently have a date set, but I think it will be Fall or possibly early December 2017. So I don't think I will have any problem making my goal. :)

;) Anyone have any insider info on Sobeys upcoming flyer ;)
^^^****Heather****** aka hdrolfe
Hugs Mel

Ah sorry, this time of year is so busy! I don't recall seeing anything that special in the flyer, but I only had a quick glance. I do believe it's posted now though and I'm sure someone will be able to spot a good deal. http://www.sobeys.com/en/flyer/?f=768

Rexall had a "spend this much get airmiles" in steps 3-day only bonus as well as a spend $50 on cosmetics, get 100 AM, for Sunday only. I'm wondering if those are combinable. Like if the $80 I spend includes the $50 cosmetics could I get the 100 for each and end up with 200 AM? Sorry I'm not sure that's explained very well! I think Rexall's flyer may be posted as well. http://www.rexall.ca/eflyer/

I'm not sure if the links work but hopefully someone can figure it out :)

This week's Thrifty Foods Flyer

It has a great "buy a $200 Smile card, get 200AM" and there is nothing that says it is once per collector account! I picked up one yesterday and will try again today or tomorrow to see if you can do this multiple times. Every other time we have had this deal at Thrifty Foods, it has been a one and done kind of deal so this might make me really happy! :)

There are actually quite a few good AM deals this week, finally!!!

Metro targeted coupon question.

Each week I get new coupons from metro via their website. Usually they are only good for the next week or so. They have a few up now that don't expire until December 31. I don't know if they take down the coupon once I've used it and issue another one or if they leave the same coupon up until it's due date. It says in the fine print that it can only be used once for the duration of the coupon.

Anyone have experience using these coupons more than once? Unfortunately I didn't write down the coupon code when I used them last week so I'm not 100% sure these are the same or if they are new.

Rexall doesn't give AM on gift cards, right? I have to get my in-laws a gift card for Baton Rouge, so thought I would check to see if they have any if there's any possibility of AM on them. Otherwise, anybody know where does give AM on gift cards (and might sell Baton Rouge)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter