2013 Smiley Thread

I will keep him in prayer for his surgery Kathy. No, not migraines just one or the other always gets so impacted at this time of year. I hate the thought of spring....o_O

Brandi push plenty of water through you as well. Grape juice is really good for you. I know it has a lot of sugar but one glass a day won't hurt. I got my humidifier. So the pressure is easing off.

But good news, Chris is home and he can go back to work like nothing ever happened. I am so glad we are here to support one another. Thank you both!! I appreciate both of you!!:love1::hug:

I have been drinking water and some bourbon along the way... :)

I have been taking a stool softener and cranberry pills.

Glad you got your humidifier going, to me there is nothing like having one and I hate to travel in the winter and sleep somewhere they dont have one.

That is great news that Chris came home. I know you are so happy! Prayers answered.

I too thank both of you for keeping me uplifted and I too appreciate both of you. It means a lot.

Glad you got your humidifier going, to me there is nothing like having one and I hate to travel in the winter and sleep somewhere they dont have one.

That is great news that Chris came home. I know you are so happy! Prayers answered.

I too thank both of you for keeping me uplifted and I too appreciate both of you. It means a lot.
You are so welcome, anytime!!

t2728.gif

You would do and have done the same for me; it makes me happy to hear you are feeling better!

It's snowing today....pretty and interesting to watch while I DIS!

buried-in-snow.gif

It's been an unusual week weather-wise. Light snow that is still around and fog for several days. This is the first fog we've seen out here in about 9 months; love it even though we can't see the mountains.

The snow just lays neatly on fences, even chain-link ones and just dusts the trees perfectly. Remember years ago when people would 'flock' their Christmas trees with white spray etc.? That's exactly what the trees, bushes and grass looks like but even better.

What's your weather in CA like right now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter