2013 Smiley Thread

snow-globe-2.gif

I am having a lot of trouble with pain management right now and scared of my upcoming surgery. Just a little stressed. :sad1:

You have my thoughts and prayers Brandi! Just know that it will all work out! I remember how you helped me get through DH's illness in 2012 and we are here for you now!

:grouphug:

You have my thoughts and prayers Brandi! Just know that it will all work out! I remember how you helped me get through DH's illness in 2012 and we are here for you now!

:grouphug:
You know the thing is I feel closer to people on here that I have never met in person than I do with people I see everyday.

Thank you for being here. hugs. :goodvibes

You know the thing is I feel closer to people on here that I have never met in person than I do with people I see everyday.

Thank you for being here. hugs. :goodvibes

I feel the same way; there's something very special about my online buddies!

When is your surgery?

Surgery is the January 16th. I am not allowed to return to work until March 1st.
:crazy2: I am a little nervous about being out for 6 weeks also.

Surgery is the January 16th. I am not allowed to return to work until March 1st.
I will be praying for you before and during your surgery. Just relax. You are very welled loved. Look forward to how you will feel afterward! :hug:

Keep us in touch as you have your surgery! And you know we will all be thinking of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter